Looking for people to form a M+ Team

Hey guys!

Are you tired of pugging like I am?
Are you wanting to push high keys but are constantly getting Declined?

Well here is what I am proposing. I am looking for a group of people so we can push keys together as part of a group. Looking for like minded people on or around my RIO. I am currently 1350 with KSM on several characters, so ideally looking for people within 200 either side. I am open to trying to push into 20’s this season. But I am mainly looking for Next Season to push straight to KSM and above. I am not looking for a group of people who only want to push for KSM I am wanting people who enjoy doing keys and like to push themselves to the limit of there ability and to improve together. I don’t mind wiping, so don’t be scared if we don’t time a key we adapt and overcome.

I am currently open to the role I play. I have a 218 Vengeance DH for tanking or 213 Prot Pala, can switch to Holy

DPS I have a 222 WW monk and a 215 Fire Mage.

I also have other classes which aren’t fully geared but are 200+ IL which include
Rogue 200IL, Hunter 204IL, Shaman 206IL, Druid 210IL and Warrior 202IL

I am on most nights all been well and not been late from work so my times are 19:30ST onwards I am from the UK so communication needs to be good, not sure id be able to learn a new language at my age, but I can try and pick up a few words haha.

About myself. I joined back in BFA towards the end after a long break in Mists (LOCKDOWN WOW) I got hooked by M+ I tanked my self to 2.8k. Which was low to mid 20’s, I have a calm head so I don’t mind leading with callouts I am also someone who can listen to callouts as well. I am not one for Toxic players, not the type of person I am or I am looking for. I am a competent player looking to better myself, so lets do it together!

Interested in having a chat?

Battlenet - A1CYA#2668
Discord - Jizzdragon#7115

Look forward to hearing from you.