Looking for Random Battleground Groups

Hi all,
I am 35 year old that I have returned to the game after some years. I returned for playing rbg but also doing world pvp. I love the fun factor and what cooperation can do. In case you have a slot for a healer and your optimum goal is the fun factor and not the highest rating please consider me as your new member.
Regards
Alex

I’m looking for someone to group up with, I also love the fun factor it’s a game after all I feel like some people forget that sometimes
What times you play? I’m usually on 6pm (UK time) - 10pm Monday-Friday and weekends vary.

somehow similar time like yours… Add me in game?

Hello,
I found this thread accidentally, but the details Altarboy mentioned are completely valid for me (especially the fun factor, but also the “returner” part - except that I am slightly elder). I wonder if you managed to create a group of ppl with similar attitudes or if you are interested one more member, please contact me either ingame or at Halorr#2452.

I do not know how to make such a group… In the old times we could only be friends with people from the same server.

Add or contact me via the mentioned btag, it should be fine after that.

Hi there!
410 bloodthirsty warrior with 470prestige here. I am making premades for random bgs very often and i could use more btags so please add me hydro#2667

Sorry been a busy week not been online much, I’ll add you as soon as I get home. Halorr I will add you too. I’ve got a guild I’ve started which you’re welcome to join but I don’t know if guilds work cross realm?

From my side changing realm is porrisble. People.that are crazy for bags and world PvP is what I am after and I will be your loved priest for healing

Yes, in most cases guilds don’t work cross realm, only groups do.
Thanks for the opportunity Thoritalah, but I have a fair guild, one with a decent amount of PvP. I asked here because my guildmates focus mostly on 2v2 and WPvP, (which I have limited interest about) and less on BGs. Anyway, feel free to add me via Bnet, if I have the time, I am usually interested in BGs, regardless of the ‘professionalism’ or ratings of the group.

sorry Halorr I am too new with this interface… how can I add you? I tried your name Halorr but I receive name not found

If you add him using his bnet it will work (needs to have the #2452)
You can add me too Kurobara#2342

thanks I added you. I am Dervast#2371

Hi Guys!

I am also a returning player. Could you please add me at LazyTitan#22170?

I would love to have a group of people interested in some pvp.