Looking for trade partner that likes selling Transmog items

Hi everyone,

I often find myself running old dungeons for both financial and nostalgia reasons. Right now I vendor everything I find to make money. I could imagine that way more money can be made by selling BoE greens for transmog on the AH. Though I find that I don’t have the patience to sell it in such way. It’s a pity really, since I sometimes see AH prices that are 1000% over the vendor value on the Undermine Journal.

I am looking for someone that does like selling transmog items on the AH, which I can supply with my items. I’m hoping to make a bit more money from my greens. So maybe we can find a decent price so I can COD items to you (say for instance for 25% of the Undermine Journal average price). You can then sell them for any price you’d like.

If you are interested, please send a message ingame (or ingame mail) to either Zaerayabu, Nyriandria or Nythaesia so we can see how we can help eachother.

Thnx and have a nice day.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.