Looking to start a guild

Howdy everyone being someone who enjoys the social aspect of World of Warcraft i have been part of many guilds one was all about raiding but it felt like a soulless place where fun was an after though and only by having the right ilevel would you ever register on their radar, until recently i was part of a social guild one that advertised being friendly and all the bells and whistles of a social guild but even thought it has tons of players i never saw more than 10 people on at any given time and it wasnt really social just people asking questions and posting grats whenever someone got a new acheivment.

And then as well in the game world some people are very social they emote and talk and its fun but most of the time it seems you load into rdf or group finder and complete the goal and that nobody asks for help or assistance just cold hard do the job and leave .

Now there is nothing wrong with that but i personally like being friendly and helpful and have so have started taking it onto myself to always be friendly and social even if the people just ride away and ignore me.

now what i mean about being more social really is just offering help making jokes emoting and just being friendly because i know how lonely it can sometimes feel when no one interacts with anyone now im not saying that this is a huge flaw in the game systems or anything like that i just thinks its how people play games now a day.

So onto the guild I want to start a “social” guild that is all about bringing the social back into world a wacraft i want to gather a group of like minded people who want to be social and friendly to everyone not just guild mates , to go and help low level players to give lifts (if you have a mount that can do that) and just bring some life and interactions back into everyday game play silly thing like chilling out in an in and just talking about life.

So this is a call to arms so to speak so that we can bring back that social feeling that classic has / had and that many inferior Private servers somehow manage to still have

(Im not talking about rp while being your character is a ton of fun and it is enjoyable in its own right but what i am talking about isnt in charachter rp it just being friendly and less cold and robotic )

1 Like

Sounds good, sign me up!

Great initiative :+1:

Hey Talorion!

I couldn’t agree more with everything you’re saying. I miss the old friendly feeling of a guild atmosphere. With that being said, would you be interested in joining up with our guild we have established? We’re called Feline Friends on Draenor EU and are recently back from a long break looking to rebuild the strong, active and helpful community we once had! Plans for social events in the future. Please feel free to contact me if you’d like to join us as you seem like someone with the right kind of energy and positivity and it’s so refreshing :slight_smile: Also any friends you want to bring along are more than welcome.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Happy Adventures

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.