Looks like frost dk the best for pvp

2 grips haste reduction what do u think guy?

plus 5sec blind, +5 sec silence, +3sec aoe stun
plus possible perma chains of ice

1 Like

Blind? Which spell does that

blinding sheet talent, blinds/disorientes all in a cone for 5sec

1 Like

I think they’re both looking really good for different setups.

You wont play this pvp-talent tbh :smiley:

Why ? I wont be using

I think u will use this talen in 1% situations, cuz there is better to take.

1 Like

What can be better then double grip and double death advance u dont have necrotic aura anymore and u dont have heart stopping aura

For FDK? Silience.

Silence and blind?

Blind not PvP talent.

1 Like

Right havent play for long time

given u use the frost wyrm leggy, u will have a long range line aoe stun for 3sec
picking blind over the 4sec asphix stun will avoid deminishing returns on the current world of stuncraft and our wyrm
the new pvp talent silence will had another 5sec on the healer CC after blind ends or ur partner fear/hex ends

this will be ur main chain cc combo, grip healer near ur target, wyrm to stun both, blind healer (or all in a cone), warrior/priest shouts fear, u end the healer with ranged silence, thats 18sec of cc in a healer.
u can also add hex if u got a shaman

Unholy might have potential in TSG with Fury warrior. 40% MS effect + 30% healing absorb with the PvP talent from Unholy will put a lot pressure on the enemy healer.

from a casual PoV

we will lose the mandatory heartstop aura.
-strangulate will be mandatory for arenas, 5sec range silence is gold
-chill streak, most of the times
-bitter chill, 12% haste debuff is alot, perma slow

for bitter chill, given all classes go for max versa + sec stat, those that dont go for haste will see all their little haste gone, many abilities like use haste to recharge, casting spells slower also.
plus frost strike on ur nomal rotation wil refresh chains, this alone is rune gain, but also a permament 70% slow.

dome was really good as it made whoever was inside AMZ virtual unkillable for 13sec from magic dmg but dont know how good it will be given the cap (conduit not usefull now as it will break before the 10sec during nuke.

delirium is good versus mages and DH

deathchill vs double melee or mage/DH, DOES NOT work with bitter chill on PTR, so this talent is devalued alot unless u really need that root. it still gives RW a very good aoe root.

spellwarden seems to require rune of spell warding on weapon, makes the shield 20% max HP, i usualy go DW with razorice and sanguination for extra survival, might change to spellwarding
to note, spellwarding not only gives u 10% HP shield (20% with talent) but also when an enemie dmgs the shield their cast speed is slowed by 10% for 6sec
stack this with bitter chill haste debuff

so we got alot of options and effects, some niche, some really good. hopefully we can scale good enough with versa/mastery

it doesn’t require rune on weapon for it to work, and if you do put a rune itself on a weapon with that pvp talent, it won’t stack

2 Likes

thanks for the info

2s will suck a bit since you will be losing effective 8% to your entire damage with the removal of aura. If meta is still as burst reliant it will be pretty bad since frost dks werent that good in 2s before already

Edit: I take it back because silence will help to get actually Chill Streak through against priests etc.

Fdk will be better, but it will still be a support/playmaker spec that will largely depend on others. Certainly improved spec, but the design remains the same.