Loot Conspiracy!

Hi,

So I am one of those “unlucky” people that somehow loose roll after roll.
I have in my last 100 or so rolls not rolled above 60 more than a few times.

I have noticed a trend lately, if i am of lower ilvl than my raiders I tend to get lucky on loot, if I am higher ilvl i lost it all. This is becoming more and more true as of late.

I have had a theory for a long time that the further distance the item is from the item your looting you have a much higher chanse of winning.

Dont get me wrong, RNG is RNG, but the scale is weighted in the favor of the lower ilvl.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

So, another raid finished, managed to roll on roughly 9 items, lost them all, every single roll. even rolled a 1 on the Sark cloak.

Thank you blizz, this is a great feeling!

well i also have some loot conspiracies which seem to be true 100% of the time

1. the player that fails the most and does no dmg will get loot at the end of the dungeon
  2. the player that dcs or rage quits will receive loot per mail if you finish the dungeon with 4 people
  3. people who are 5/5 hero gear in all slots will receive more gear that they will not trade to anyone
1 Like

Same in raid, worst player last tier got all warlock items that I lost on DH, and after a few weeks they stopped playing again. Also one of the people that buys aotc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.