Loot in m+

i see that +15 will gives 475 gives and in the raid u can get from last few 485 what i feel is not fair , well give that 485 on +20 or +25 , i know that probably will not see but still make it fair that on highest m+ effort u can get highest possible gear ,so if u do weekly chest +20 give 485 i will be ok , well i dont expect that i will see that , also maybe will be nice if u give for ending dungeon on +25 loot with item level of 485 at the end of dungeon but that last one is kinda MAYBE

2 Likes

I think I had a stroke while reading this. I think I got the gist of what you are saying tho, so here is my answer.
A 5man activity should NEVER yield the same gear as a 20 man one. The fact that you need 20 people with gear knowledge and skill is itself a harder task, than completing a +15. Also mythic + gear scaling stops at +10.

14 Likes

+15 in patch 8.3 is the max ilvl reward level.

1 Like

Oh it seems I’m out of the loop. My argument still stands.

20 man mythic clear is really hard where as keys above +20 are also very hard just in different ways. Same as top 100 or 1000 PvP leatherboards etc. M+ and Legion/BfA were pitched to have other than raid gearing progression options. With 8.3 there is no XForging plus last raid bosses are the only source of highest ilvl in the game. ilvl won’t even out with titanforges nor does people will reach same ilvl gear via different paths. This mixes “how it used to be recently” so people get confused/cheated a bit :wink:

M+ shouldn’t reward any gear at all. It’s part of what killed the MMO feeling of this game long ago.

4 Likes

M+ was the main thing that made Legion good and kept BfA somewhat afloat. No gear = no game mode = no active players.

10 Likes

I’m kinda disappointed how everyone compares mythic+ with raids but barely anybody mentions the horrible PvP gearing :confused:

3 Likes

Theres plenty of threads about it…

2 Likes

How about no ?

Mythic + has no cap, you could do a dozen +20 and get mythic quality items at the end of the runs.

Meanwhile raids are harder to set up, harder to clear and less rewarding (a drop every 3 boss vs a guaranteed corrupted item in your chest and a drop at every rub, albeit weaker)

2 Likes

You type like me bro!

Loot balanced forge titan exists tho so its fine

I only do openworld pvp and even i agree that pvp is the only place where they need to buff the ilevel, if they should buff ilevel rewards anywhere atleast

I can do heroic clear easier than i can reach 1600 ( not a joke ) in 2v2s

1 Like

I do only m+ somehow seriously, and im pretty fine with fact that mythic raider will have higher ilvl than me, what seems kinda unfair to me, are those 10ilvl from last 2bosses.
Imagine you play class A and u can get 475wep(no tf or wf so thats cap) but your friend who plays class B was lucky when blizz came with that idea and has 485in his loot table…

Blizzard should do something about it- im ok with mythic raids given better loot. but then set a item lvl limit of whats useable in m+ to whats obtenable in m+. there is a lot of eager m+ players who takes it very seriouse who keep pushing early to the end. but they can get beaten by TF/bis mythic raiders simply by outgearing. m+ should be about skill and equal loot rules. not only on tournament servers, but also for ingame pushing!!. when ppl realise the terms for pushing is totally unfair ur gonna lose alot of players who are not into raiding mythic just to get gear…

According this logic world bosses should give best loot…

7 Likes

I thought 475 is the highest ilev we get? or am i missing something?

Last 2(?) bosses in mythic raid drops 485 ilvl.

Honestly didnt even know that 0.0
but yeah Mythic xD so its gonna be a while xD

Yeah, i dont raid and i will probably never time +20 keys either, so nothing that affects me. I do however think there should be separate gearing options for high end raiding, m+ and pvp which offer similar ilvl.

You dont really need to do a 20+ the highest you get is Ilv 475 from 15+ keys max, you do get more TR in the chest the higher key you do though.