Lore and gameplay inconsistencies

Instead, you’re happy playing a green or blue human-look-alike? Alright then.

I have no idea what you’re talking about, but k.

Female orcs and trolls. Basically painted humans minus some extra bits.

Female orc and trolls have still very distinc features for which by no means they resemble humans.

With belves it’s pinty ears and eyebrows and that’s it, they’re the humans in the Horde.

for orcs and trolls they have very distinc physionomy and culture that makes them stand out.

1 Like

I thought those were the Forsaken?

Give Zakkaru a break, he was one of the 30 people who played Trolls in Classic.

You have a problem with lore inconsistencies and you mention Vereesa and her High Elves…you do know that after the Frozen Throne it’s Them that are the inconsistency?

After Arthas slaughtered 90% of the population the survivors, rallied by their Prince, Kael’thas Sunstrider, renamed themselves Blood Elves, in remembrance of their fallen kin.

Going over to WoW, woops! There’s still High Elves and this one Windrunner sister that just came out of nowhere and happens to be the manpurse of this all powerfullest, handsomest, dashing red headed humong Mage.

I personally like the Blood Elves in the Horde, it adds something entirely different and having them playable them being in the Alliance would make huge lore inconsistency in itself, neglecting everything that they went through in the Frozen Throne.
I only agree that the writting could’ve been much better…and I personaly think the Sunwell reignition, with Velen’s help to boot, was a wasted opportunity to turn their story into something truly unique and fitting to the Horde’ s overall theme of survivors against the world.

1 Like

Epiphany: This game can only be saved by making Baine the Warchief and Thrall/Saurfang advisors.

Really not the fault of Blizzard if the gamers can’t look beyond the typical Tolkien circle jerks of races coming together. Sometimes they need to push hard against the popular direction to make their game work for everyone.

2 Likes

Yes but they are not pink and there is no reason to add more of them.

1 Like

An xpac dedicated to massive factional-(in)fighting at the same time the Old Gods are coming to end us all…is Blizzard’s fault. Especially after they did an entire xpac where we all worked together to put a stop to the Legion attacking Azeroth. Massive sums spent on advertisements of It matters. All part of their plan.

1 Like

The real reason why the Blood Elves were added to the Horde is because some Asians don’t liked to play “ugly” females and that’s why they added Barbie and Ken with some lil extras.

Stop trolling please.

1 Like

Fixed it for you. Narrowing it down to one ethnicity group is neither accurate nor realistic. It’s a given that statistically, people prefer playing pretty elves over goblins, gnomes, trolls etc.

It is all I have left in this game. Memeing/mocking and having a bit of fun. I shall take my rightful Warchief Baineness to the grave if necessary!

One of the above three statements was in jest.

1 Like

It was said by Blizz kek.

You could still play Horde :confused:

Show me please.

And you say I troll? What’s there to play of the Horde? Be Sylvanas’/Nathanos’ minion in a war that is so incredibly stupid? Let me just Blight some more of our soldiers, for the Earthmother. SUCH EVIL. Lol.

1 Like

A quest chain would be nice tho’ that would allow you to betray your faction and join the other… :roll_eyes:

It seems I win.

And your comment just proves that you don’t even tried it out :disappointed:

You do, I take it back. Though I am suspicious that he contradicts himself by only vaguely recalling a ‘STRONG request’. What does that even mean?

And you are wrong here.

I lost any faith in the Horde story after the Siege of Lordaeron, and the whole Saurfang quest ‘choice’. The War campaign missions I did, went nowhere against that. Yep, let’s have another go of Nathanos literally, in voice lines and quests, insulting us with his ‘Champion/Hero’ in disgust tones etc. etc. Hell, Garrosh treated me better than this in the Horde Pandaren intro scenario end/aftermath. And bluster in Northrend, threatening everyone lol. As for the zones - Nazmir is a bit too grindy for my liking, Zuldazar had a good story and Vol’dun was fairly relaxing.

Don’t be fooled by the memeing and what people may have told you, I have hundreds if not thousands of hours into Horde characters and got nothing to prove on it. I have truly given up on the game.

1 Like

I was talking about the certain addition of Races here. Nothing to do with the current story.

In that case, I strongly disagreed with the addition of blood elves to the Horde and void elves to the Alliance. The opposite makes more sense imho.

1 Like