Loremaster of Cataclysm

Need advice - I need the last 2 chapters of Mount Hyjal : Cavorting with Cultists and Extinguish the Firelord. The quest chain starts with Jarod Shadowsong @61.24 and I can see the quest mark on my map but when I’m there it is phased with Magni standing there instead from current content. There is no way to time shift the zone, I have googled it to no avail. Gm told me to ask here before submitting a bug report. Any ideas?

Thanks for any help

No idea.

As a workaround try to party sync with someone lower level (preferably 80-90). Can’t promise it will work but the game pretends you’re lower level at that point so maybe the Magni stuff won’t come up.

Are you doing it on an allied race? I couldn’t progress on a void elf in Vash’ijr and they couldn’t help me skip the phased part of the story chain.

SOLVED: You have to complete the BFA content in Mount Hyjal to reset the zone to where you are in the quest line. Found out by doing something unrelated, lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.