Lor'themar should not lead the Sin'dorei

Chronicles books say everything about who did what in the entirety of Raids and dungeons. Happy reading!

There is a Chronicles 4 talking about BFA now?

4 Likes

Yes. It’s a videogame called “World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth”. You should check it out /s.

2 Likes

Read what I type man. When UBRS was out, in-game again u could say its cannon. But then on Chronicles book it says , Horde only did that.

So what you thought was cannon, isnt for Alliance. Regardless if u can play it as Alliance in-game. Get it yet?

So you can’t provide a source to say what we are seeing in game CURRENTLY is non canon, you are just assuming. Just say that and you’d look less like a fool.

4 Likes

While u consider a mission table an accurate source? Ahahaha

There are Horde mission tables too u know

And they are nothing more than skirmishes not wars

Again, provide a source to disprove it. Or you can just keep digging yourself deeper lol

4 Likes

Yeah there is a Source in-game saying I am the Chosen of Odyn, did Hertz locker and got the ultimate death Machine from Prince Erazmus and also Chosen since I destroyed Helya, speaker of the Horde, Saviour of Zandalar, best agent of the Dark Lady so I should be your God canon.

Its in the game after all :slight_smile:

Don’t care about your feelings or your garbage attempts at saving face. I want a source, please provide one.

4 Likes

Your words brother! Bow before ur God!

So you admit that they are canon, excellent! I accept your apology

4 Likes

We’re all living gods in this game. What’s the point now?

They are not canon because they put the Horde under a bad light. If there was a mission table about taking a bomb beneath Stormwind and then setting it off, then they would suddenly be canon.

3 Likes

Dont worry cause while Alliance mission tables attack Barrens we have conquered the entirety of Arathi here in Horde mission tables.

Its in-game so its cannon

Could you send the source for this please?

3 Likes

Just log into ur Horde mission table. According to that Tauren every mission table is cannon. Too many to keep track of.

Are you allergic to sources or do you just like talking crap because admitting being wrong would require a spine?

4 Likes

Didnt see u posting any either

You just quoted me doing it, holy crap XD

3 Likes

Have he to do it? Nathanos admitted that they’re losing on all fronts so…

3 Likes