Lost 100% on horde, lost 100% on alliance

Did 6 bgs on horde this morning. Lost all 6 of em. Everyone mad and yelling in chat and insulting each other. It was not fun at all.

Did 5 bgs on alliance this morning. Lost all 5 of em. Everyone mad and yelling in chat and insulting each other. It was not fun at all.

I am trying to get some fun back into WoW but this toxic playerbase wont let me.
First I tried Mythic+ but people kept leaving halfway or at the start of my keys just to be a dick or something. All went smooth and still they just left.
I tried raiding but waiting 1 hour just so someone can finally show up isnt my kind of thing. I dont want to spend my entire evening waiting for other people.

And so whats left? PvP.
I have PvPed alot but it was some time ago. Did alot of arena in Cata-MoP-WoD.
Bgs were pretty toxic back then but it was doable.
But now
 oh my
 it seems to have increased to a level of just all out insulting each other and being a dick as much as possible

And somehow I cannot win any random bg.
Do you NEED to use some kind of premade nowadays to win random bgs?
If so, what do you use to make premades? And how can I do it?

2 Likes

If you want to go to the usual bg - just gather a group of 5 friends and go to the voice chat. If you want to the epic battlefield - you collect a raid of 40 people all go into the voice chat and on the team each stands in a queue separately. If many are invited to bg - then you go.

No. However, a group of 3-5 friends who know what to do can make or break a bg. Bring a decent healer :).

Btw, there is an event this week for doing random BGs, I believe. This usually attracts even more players that don’t really do the BGs for fun (nor they know what to do), but just to get the reward for winning 4 battlegrounds. Usually this doesn’t increase the odds for a nice game either.

And perhaps try another time of the day, say after the reg. end of a working-day. At least I usually have better experiences in BGs later on the day.

Although I haven’t had too much issues to get it done on multiple chars this week.

1 Like

You have a bad streak. That sometimes happens.

My advice: Take a break for 2-3 hours, do something else. As frustrations grow it sometimes also will affect your gameplay (you give up faster, mental meltdown etc).

3 Likes

No. You must start playing a better class/spec. Some classes are useless in BG’s and if you and other people play such classes or some useless spec then your chance to win is decreasing. And if you are a healer then your chance of winning greatly increases. But if your class/spec is ok then sometimes it’s just bad luck.

About mythics. When you make a group and you want to see nice people, just set up a note that this is “chill run”. All toxic people who scream “GOGO” and blame everyone usually know that such groups are slow and it won’t be a “fast run”. So, they don’t join such groups.

1 Like

Which classes and spec’s would that be in your opinion?

1 Like

I noticed a increase in cba toxicity. I was in a bg today, AB to be precise. Start of the game losing 4-1 bases horde rushed more bases alliance all went to LM.
Few people in chat and I quote; “oh ffs just let them win, no point now”.

2 mins into a game and people already wanting to give up. What sort of mentaility is that? Do they know both sides are trying to fight to win here?
We won that game btw, no thanks to those two I might add, who stayed afk up at LM trolling in chat.

3 Likes

No, I like and play pretty much random bg and sometimes it just bad luck chain happen. Just relog on another char in this case. But on the next day u can have nice win strike time in a row.

And please, don’t be this *****, that making premades on random bgs.

Intresting topic, I have also had this experience in the past and if you can’t blame people to the left or right what remains is you in the middle.

So I thought the problem was me not trying hard enough.
Nothing really changed.
Games in general are just full with people that give up at the first sign of challenge.
You stated yourself that people leave Myth+ games all the time, trust me
 it’s even worse with raid pugs.

Just keep your chin up and count on yourself for the aspect of fun.

The chat in BGs.does they get saved to a server or something?
This would solve alot of things. Blizzard read the chats, if people are rude and insulting eachother then they should get a warning. One more insult and they should get banned for a week. Next time a month and then deleted account.

Whenever i play a BG and the insults starts raining we loose (often) and people give up. It is just not fun and it is hard to make a push for a win.
If the attitude is fine, people actually trying to help eachother or atleast not insulting others the game gets more fun. Fun game = more wins and more
fun
 i lost my own thread but you get the point i hope :smiley:

Right
 we’re bad for going premade instead of wasting time getting frustrated and playing with random people we dont know and will never see again like casual purists.

NO THANKS. I got 85-90 % win ratios because I play with people that have actual brains. Wanting to win. Understanding proper strategy and i dont have to scream at them for 5 minutes to pop a time warp or for DPS to hit a healer before losing and everyone is clueless as to why. Go to excuse = Russians! Op! Omg! premade! Same language!
Give me a freaking break

You have fun with that, Mr Purist
 I’m gonna be winning with minimum stress in the meantime whilst playing with my buddies.
Which
 IS WHAT A MULTIPLAYER GAME IS ABOUT.

Edit: Its funny that you reply to a toxicity thread and bring toxicity yourself simply because you’re bad and refuse to play proper, using INTENDED mechanics to improve your chances of having fun in a game about teamwork.

Your comment is monumental garbage. You wanna play solo, go ahead. But dont you dare criticise us for playing appropriately, calling us out for using premade as if its an exploit or cheat.

To everyone here. Wanna win? Wanna have fun? Want less stress? PLAY WITH FRIENDS! MAKE FRIENDS!

its as simple as whispering people after a fight and asking them if they wanna team up. I made 2 full PVP teams on both ally and horde by making friends this way in legion and I still play with them to this day.

Having a blast every single time.

3 Likes

Rofl. People get angry. Its human nature. YOu can’t suppress that or ban that. Deletion of account for becomming upset when a guy is completely incompetent or actually trolling.

Give me a break.

You want a perfect world. You think toxicity in the chat is what loses matches?

NEWSFLASH
 Noobs that dont hit healers lose BGs. people that dont read chat because “toxic” and DONT hit healers and wont realize they are making mistakes when Im trying to tell them to because they block chat LOSE BGS

healers that dont heal the flag carriers that scream for aid when 3 rogues are hunting him/her. THOSE PEOPLE lose bgs.

And you know what all those people have in common? THEY MAKE US F’ING ANGRY
 because we wanna win. We try to win. We try to explain to others how to win.

Only to witness catastrophic results, people that dont reply at all and keep doing it wrong or decide to reply with linking titles whilst they are lowest on DPS and waste time mid fighting instead of hitting the flag carrier / hit healer.

That
 is borderline infuriating. And when it happens over
and over
and over
and over
AND OVER
 you can be god damn sure I’ll be calling people very things because they deserve the reality check that they are sabotaging the experience of the entire team, refusing to learn, refusing to play together and just proclaim themselves gods amongst mortals.

You live in a dreamworld where nobody get mad at eachother no matter what happens. Thats simply not realistic, not human nature.

Should people be allowed to tell eachother to kill themselves? Of couse not.
But if someone acts like an idiot
 I WILL tell them. Whether they like it or not.

And if you’re one of the people I’m talking about, learn how to play and stop complaining about people complaining about you because you are bad at the game and sabotage every match

((Assuming you are one of these people. if not, disregard that bit))

Have a nice day.

Truth.

I always play the battlegrounds with friends, it’s always fun, you know what to do and how, you compete with each other in the number of frags, help each other survive.

Very often when you play with friends there are the most extraordinary and funny situations happen that only adds fun.

1 Like

Yes. Please. Why u think u can play in team vs random people just because u want this unfair advantage.

Want to play with team - go rbg. If u click “play random bg” - u must play random bg rules.

Random bg rules? And what are these? The rules you came up with in your mind?

The game allow you to play in a group of 5 people. That’s all.

1 Like

Sometimes I lose 3 - 4 BGs in a row as well.
Then I look at kills / damage done and see myself at the top spot for my team, even sometimes above the other team as well. Then I feel good. Sure I didn’t play much objectives but at least I bashed some heads and I am top at something. Makes me feel good, even if we lost the battle.

Then maybe u can show me rules, where premades are allowed?
5 man shouldn’t be allow too, also we all know here, that not only 5 ppl premades exist, especially on av and ioc, especially vs Russians.
That’s all.

You see, this is why I play my dk as blood in bg’s. I can just heal myself!

1 Like

Which permit playing with friends.
Like you can do in EVERY
SINGLE:
multiplayer game.

Its unthinkable to not be able to play with friends. Like wtf. What is even the point in playing a multiplayer game
 if you CANNOT play with friends???

Its the most backwards logic ever.

You are simply lazy and cant be bothered to make friends or try to send someone a message " hey m8. lets do some PVP together. Lets have some fun. team up"

YOU
are the problem. YOU
are the reason you are losing.

Not us.

Because we’ve been doing it since 2005
 -_-
 if it was against the rules you’d think Blizz would’ve removed the option over a decade ago. jesus christ, man. Just stop complainin and make some friends already.

Trying to win = Unfair
Talking to people to team up = Unfair.
Putting in effort to make a good group = Unfair.

Dude
 this is the last thing I’m gonna tell you because this is what WoW is about alongside any multiplayer game that offers competative content: “Git
Gut
”

1 Like

I know how you feel, tonight we went all night and none of us won any forty battlegrounds for the whole session and we didn’t get conquests points or anything for playing:unamused:, very upsetting