LOW LEVEL BGS ruined cuz of party sync

druid fully corruption and grear gear killing us all… Good job blizz ruining a fun part of the game.

6 Likes

Corruption cant damage you on low level bgs. Same with essences.

1 Like

You should seriousy go make and alt and try leveling BG’s.

I hear this argument over and over, but fact is they ONESHOT you and your entire team. You can do NOTHING, you can’t touch or stop them.
Mostly I see Mw’s actually, they go grab the flag, and then they just spin to win all the way from one base to the other. You get struck by their spin for a split second?,… Dead, like everybody else. And you cannot kill them.

And it happens both on Horde and Alliance side, and it happens ALOT. It seems to be a new way of boosting, both for honor and for super fast levels from the win… Its always premades with “clients” (and they are not ashamed of telling you if you ask them)
You can litterally do NOTHING. You just have to wait and hope that they they will fast cap instead of camping GY.

I HATE how BFA PvP forces you to PvE, so… I chose to go back and do leveling BG’s for my fun - now that is gone too.
Partysynk in PvP needs to GO

5 Likes

In which bracket is that? In all the really low brackets the party synced people do not oneshot

2 Likes

If only there had been some low level geared characters whose purpose it was to stay in certain brackets doing only bgs, whom could balance the power scales…

1 Like

No, but 12 azerite powers and scaling in the 111-119 bracket can.

2 Likes

It’s just some cowardly basementdwellers that enjoy exploiting and cheating their way to “winning”.

2 Likes

Did no one at Blizzard think to maybe check the scaling numbers before allowing fully geared 120s into low level BGs?

2 Likes

Huh…
Been leveling 12 characters primarly through bgs these last weeks and I cant say I experienced anything weird with party sync.
Even had friends on their 120’s join me through party sync like half the time and they’re always complaining they’re weaker than non-scaled players.

Get “destroyed instantly and some refuse to die” moments all the time but that’s always from non-synced players due to unbalanced low level tuning.

Could this be only in the 110-119 bracket?
That’s the one Ive played the least so cant say for sure.

Wait just a moment there…
Low lvl BG’s are still a thing? I que’d for like an hour without any pop-ups.
Que’d throughout all possible lvls

yes it’s the 111-119 bracket, aimed shots from mm hunters can 1 shot normal players in leveling gear, as when you join as a 120 you’re scaled to ivl285 or ilvl284 which is alot higher than anyone else

MM hunters destroying low lvl bgs for ages xD

Why you even posted this? To show show how superior battleground player you are? Are you feeling good making these useless posts?

This bracket si completely destroyed by tryhards like you who think they are something more but in reality these dudes are often just bad for rated content thats why they flex on noobs.

Actually ques are faster then on max lvl. Thanks to exp event i think…110 bracket had like 5 min ques for horde since these tryhards playing it a lot.

mainly 100 to 110 tier

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.