Low lvl bgs

so f… fun to play vs 3+ heals tam while yours have 0 pure blizzard balance well don once again

As a rogue you can just one shot all the healz at same time.

2 Likes

its no the point i talking about and it would be ok if not hapenn taht offten

Low level pvp is Way better and more fun than max level pvp. Max level is just filled with pvp gods, no point in playing. always unkillable healers, insane dps.

1 Like

youy sure we play same game?

Yeah, you try to survive two 10k aimed shots plus a chimera shot. Max level pvp is Attrocious so far. How can anyone enjoy this…??

Patience is key, soon the balance updates will come with the introduction of season 1. Also you should look guides for your spec and in understanding your class to what it can offer apart for wanting to be the top dps/kills because sometimes it isn’t about the damage but what you can offer to keep your friends alive, and your foes eliminated.

Balance updates won’t help the gross skill-diffrence that runs rampant. Guides are irrelevant, they won’t help me 2shot people, like some of these…people do. I simply don’t have the gear. I just wish these overskilled…people…would just get dumped into a diffrent group and let the learning people have fun in battlegrounds.

In the end, it’s blizzard’s fault for making it like this and forcing god-tier gladiators into casual battlegrounds.

You can still get geared by combining Battlegrounds daily wins alongside the honor weekly quest to get the amount needed for upgrading the missing pieces of gear that you haven’t achieved in your heroic & mythic dungeon encounters, not to mention also the profession system, you can also create & obtain with your crafting and eventually create your first legendary with the correct power.

I am unsure if the guy is a sincere moron or a troll. I am leaning towards the latter because his spelling is so consistently and obviously wrong, it seems affected. I wouldnt bet good money on it however.

its exacly same in low lvl bg + you have 0 heals while enemy has 2+

At least there you stand a chance. My experience right now is that, with military precision, the enemy team always knows where to strike, what to do and are nigh on unkillable with a steady supply of healing.

Low level pvp feels more like anything can happen. Max level pvp is a onesided slog of loss upon loss upon loss… at least for me :\

You’ve prolly Just Been unlucky good sir, since its random, you never know if you get People Who actually does objectives or not : / try to do what i do and always que with 4 other friends, then your winrate Will skyrocket! Dont give up champ

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.