Low lvl PVP

Hey guys

What’s some of the strongest low lvl pvp classes, BGs ofcourse,

Thanks in advance

All those who can play with 1 button in 1 pixel: arcane mage, huntards & destro lock.

3 Likes

Specially arcane

Arcane missile spam intensifies

Destuction lock or arcane mage.

Also shadow is terrible class as well. 5 buttons. Click and damage. Anyone who started playing pvp can damage crazy amounts with shadow and dh.

I’m hurt :frowning:

Why would you ? they top ladders :slight_smile:

Hunter has always been the scourge of low level battlegrounds. It’s kind of like the class identity at this point.

2 Likes

at this point you could add all specs of all classes as well. I would rather advice dh and fire mage as the most easy and braindead. Problem with destrolock it requires much more skill and knowledge when stuck by melees

Paladins with Templars Verdict and Hunters with Aimed Shot seem to dominate and are nice easy one button I win classes if you have the gear ofc.

x3 fears, x1 coil, x1 shadow stun, x1 seduction pet, infernals, portal.

And 100k chaos. Yea…many skill.

And at low lvl (bgs) u just need cast chaos and gg.

Ret/holy pala is pretty strong
disc is pretty strong aswell
Fury warrior (dunno about arms havent played much arms but in 20-29 it was pretty strong)
Arcane mage ofc

True shadow does suck they die to fast and dont do enough dmg to deal with most dps

Ehm I never said that.

Shadow doesnt get the majority of its scaling / strong damage tools until the post levelling systems (Azerite traits, essences, extreme secondary stats etc). Or at the very least until higher levels. At level 19 you don’t even have voidform.

For very low lvl PvP, arcane mage is probably the most solid pick.

What about disc priests? Did they get nerfed at 19?

Demonlogy warlock as level 19 is best becourse ur imps will continue gank ur target even if it die they will run to enemy graveyard keep attacking the target. xD

and if u have a high end gameing grafic card so u can run everything on maxed out settings you can simple see ur enemy cross hole map target them and send in ur pet to attack them cross hole map xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.