Loyalist scum still live!

126 votes and 41 comments so far on Reddit

This is completely unacceptable! We must purge all Sylvanas sympathisers to prevent them from undermining our war effort against the Old Gods in the future! Death to the False Warchief and all who serve her!

7 Likes

Yeah, we should make sure there can’t be any left. So… eradicating the Horde it is! :wink:

6 Likes

Dammit, I’m the one who calls for genocidal Alliance!

Okay, if I wasn’t supposed to say that…how about some dystopian gnomish mind reading technology that checks every member of the Horde for wrongthink and instantly culls all violators?

1 Like

No u. :facepunch:

(There is an emoji that curiously enough is blocked by the forum filter. Wtf? Why create it then? :joy:)

Edit: If you could read that, you are a loyalist yourself…:thinking:

3 Likes

Said the guy with a Nzoth eye in his head… cough…

2 Likes

Yet again our beloved facions proved to be unable to prune all the scum from their ranks. Oh boy, here we go again.

Oi! Nothing wrong with having an old god on your forhead. At the very least you have somebody to talk to.

You’d be killing the majority of the Horde then.

I for one look forward to sabotaging the Horde efforts against tentacly McBigBad. Screw you guys.

4 Likes

“Brothers and sisters” Don’t spoil his legacy.

I lol’ed irl. xD

So? They would be dead either way, if they get their will, Sylvanas will kill them in the end when they become useless to her.

1 Like

Small Brother is watching you…

1 Like

Legit hilarious haha

So we have terrorists in Orgrimmar now.

So? Would that be so bad? Sounds better than eternal servitude to Anduin.

6 Likes

Funny how you think a peacefull coexistence requiers submission…

1 Like

Even if it doesn’t, the other Horde leaders are practically his clones.

3 Likes

Huh? Interesting, please elaborate. I am really interested to hear why you feel like just being tired of war makes the horde leaders who stood up against Sylvanas Anduin clones.

Because like Anduin they’re one dimensional, focusing only on peace at any cost, even if it means helping their enemies and undermining their own faction. Every single one of them was part of that.

4 Likes

Kneel before the Dark Lady, or suffer the consequences.

4 Likes