Loyalist scum still live!

Well, yes, if you are looking for peace, you have to compromise. You cant achieve anything by just looking out for yourself…

Dark lady watch over me.

3 Likes

So… Either not serve her and get killed for that, or serve her and get killed after I lose my usefullness… Yeah thanks, I prefere dying as a Tauren still able to look into my reflections eyes in the morning.

1 Like

You mean a terribly written storyline with plot holes and problems larger than the ones in The Last Jedi?

2 Likes

I disagree, the story line is quite good. I’m pretty sure the “gaps” will be told at a later stage as it would’ve revealed too much information about the upcoming patches if told before. You could’ve guessed Nazjatar would be the zone if 8.0 would’ve revealed the tide-stone was stolen by Azshara. You could’ve guessed the ending of the war campaign if it was known that Sylvanas made a deal with azshara.

No, instead we were left to wonder why Ashvane ended up with the naga, which could’ve only been if she either escaped Sylvanas, or co-operated… Which is an attempt to make us eager to know the story. Just because not everything has been told yet, doesn’t make it a plot hole. The story is far from finished.

2 Likes

If you mean that it makes us eager to know how much more they can royally screw over both factions with future content patches then I am all with you.

We are also left to wonder why the Alliance didn’t bring any gas masks to Lordaeron also known as Blighttown. Yet, here we are.

You know what I mean with it and you’re allowed to disagree. Just know that not everyone shares your opinion about the story quality of BfA. Not everyone sees it as a shallow story.

Alliance aren’t always the brightest. Leave the pro tactics to the loyal followers of Sylvanas.

If you think that the BfA-story is anything else but a shallow and terribly written storyline filled with plot holes and idiocy…I’m sorry to say this but there’s really nothing to discuss. Simply, because it would be like me trying to explain the solar system to a pig. (Pig because they cannot look up.)

You mean Sylvanas who loses the entire Horde because an old orc triggered her? Truly a tactical genius.

To be honest however I’m starting to think that you’re simply a troll so there’s no point in further discussing.

3 Likes

Oh so there’s no discussion possible because you think it’s a bad story? Kinda sad, but I guess that’s how it is… Not everyone agrees with you on this, that’s something you’ll just have to live with, but please, stop saying things like this just because of your opinion.

So I’m a troll from looking at it from a different perspective from you? Good to know!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.