Lv1 Twink Defeating the Horde in Durotar

Have lots of fun playing lv1 twink, let me know what you guys think I put together a bunch of clips :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s quite funny. Had a laugh thanks.

1 Like

I used to camp ppl like you in private servers. I had 1 level 60 Troll rogue parked in the Alliance keep in Durotar.

In time, the lamers got to know me and would log out when i logged in so I changed my schedule and logged in and out randomly.

It worked well as I ganked every single twink including a specific loladin twink who thought himself famous and published videos, repeatedly.

You are lucky bc I don’t play Horde in Retail Classic.

These were level 10 loladin twinks though for the most part, not level 1’s.

:smiley: that’s great :rofl: corpse camping that priest

1 Like

AZZhole going after the same player over and over even when he had clearly had enof…you must be horde at heart. No fing honor.

Wow, that sure is one cool story.

Go home.

2 Likes

he attacked me 4v1 so he deserved it

1 Like

I like the sonic adventure 2 remix, but no idea what this is xd

2 Likes

Haha ‘The great durotar holocaust’. Loved it.

It’s been done before, badass 1k HP lvl 1 twinks with Naxx enchants wrecking about, but its actually been… 10 years since I saw anything like this.

Thats nostalgia too !

This is great. I can only imagine the look on those peoples face when they fail to kill a lvl 1

I love theses type of thing lol.

I should make Horde Orc twink and put it into Redrige to feel like a NPC and kill lowbies.

Thanks guys glad you liked it! Will definitely do more maybe another class?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.