M+ is in shambles

My dear god. Im so happy you made a tread about this. Are you going to be alright?

My prayers go out to you.

You can’t until you start the key sadly

Like raiderio?

I love it when people do that and others start screaming like the world is ending

3 Likes

And again a interrupt rotation only works if macro and comm’s are used people can overlap and put on cd without it hence missing some even in high keys . And no need to be so condescending towards me .
If people are pugging keys as high as 18/19 and not using comms then they can expect some fails .

3 Likes

Got 7 improvements but no 15 in time. This weeks seems even better since we can just pull bigger. Just did a very good ML 14 in time, and upgraded to ML 15 :smiley:

2 Likes

Nohow, thats why rio is not trustworthy.

Like op said they were garbage even with high rio points. Cos it show only timer, not actual performance.

Boosted then. Buying boosts does that to scores, yup.

1 Like

If you tell them what to interrupt, then they will know what to interrupt.

I do normally just basic route every week. I decided its simpler just go basic route no matter what emissaries, and then just adopt this way. I am not super high key player either, so I do not have to tell people new tactics.

I do not PUG, but even when unknown guildies or new friends join, i tell people to kick ability x or y, and some particular pulls I may do different as other tanks I say advance before key is entered.

Yes, how easy is that. You just tell tactics and then enter key. And the adventure guide is also there in case anyone wants to go through it in more detail to help the entire group be fully on the same page. More ready for what is to come.

I don’t miss m+ like at all :slight_smile: and it was the only thing I kinda liked in all of BFA.

1 Like

Right. The OP was talking about AD. So what are the interrupts there?
Trash: fear dinos, doctors casters,
Boss: 2nd(big zombie dude…what ever was its name) and last boss.

p.s Its a bit late so sry if I missed somwthing

Boss wise. The tank interrupts are usualy enough. Trash wise dps are the main interuptors since tank can cover all of them.

So yes. I fully AGREE with you that on bosses, coms are needed. Like shrine 2nd boss, a buchered up interrupt order is one of the most popular wipe reasons(from my experience). But dps failing to interrupt 1 caster like. For example in WM. So far I have not had the need to communicate interrupts while fighting guards(who cast that dmg reduction thingy) or steward(the aoe silence thingy). 5 people, one if not 2 usually succesfuly interrupt it. Even if they overlap it…

But right. Maybe we simply have different philosophies in m+. If i am fighting a trash pack, and the mob whose focus I have on. Is casting something then I interrupt. Take my own initiative (than wait for a special invitation to do it).
Judging by our discusion so far. It seems like there are people who will stay in fire and die unless are specificaly asked via coms to move.

I do not know how common this is, but may help in pugs, is to use the weakaura that tracks party interrupts. It has helped me enormously.

4 Likes

I’ve never understood how some people think that running m+ with a guild will somehow make the run better.

Why would you explain tactics to someone doing a +17? Wouldn’t you assume they already know at that point?

1 Like

On average it is probably better with a likeminded group, with a certain spot in the group, with easier communication and coordination. With the option to have re-runs of the same dungeon and do stuff better than the previous. etc.

depends on the guild. If it’s one of those casual, random guilds, then no. It won’t change anything.

If it’s a high end guild with good players, You’ll notice the difference when your tank is the main team raid tank, who knows his stuff, and your healer’s been in the past 5 runs, doing great.

I get this but when you only have a pack of 4 in Atal Dazar and Venom Blasts are going off all the time then you know there’s a problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy God of thundering stormwind cloud emmisions. :tiger2: :thought_balloon::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

Mythic +17?!?!?! :scream: