M+ is in shambles

Don’t know some of my guildies seem to be good players.

Just because

Doesnt mean M+ is in shambles, it means you got to group with boobs.

And yeah I pugged a +1600 rio mage yesterday and I had 1k less overall dps than him as a Warrior tank, so saying he was bad would actually be generous.

M+ is fine. Blame the noobs

It helps to have voice communication, which is more likely when you play with guild mates or friends. Playing regularly with the same people also means you know how they play, what strategies are used, and what (if anything) still needs to be explained (or explained again). Guildies and friends are “known factors”. In a PUG, there is a lot more uncertainty.

No, it doesn’t make every run better. I had plenty of horrible ones, but at least you don’t end up with leavers and toxic bags. When I do M+ in a PUG (not often), I always feel it’s +3 or higher harder than the same dungeon with people I know.

Had a king’s rest +13 with a 1600 rio hunter. After never knocking back enchanted emissaries and eating all that damage to the face, we told him that he has to assist with hitting it. The response was: Why?

oh lord :rofl:

1 Like

You should give the hunter time to aggro the enchanted alone for FD. And then just hammer it and pull everything out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.