M+ Requirements

I went through top 300 dungeons last season and it had 1 DK dps as unholy on number 299.

Just went to top 300 dungeons this season too and there are only 3 monk healers. Shall i whine too?

Just play the game in the content you/me do all classes do fine.
In the top 300 is not our business because we are not inside them :slight_smile:

EDIT:
There are 4 dk (dd) btw and all these groups are 99% with a Blood Dk.

I wish that was true, but priest healing in M+ is pitiful.

AoE healing for Discipline is good, but they have the problem of running out of PW: Radiances when the boss fights start taking too long.

Tank healing is pitiful with both. Resto druid tank healing is just…so relaxing and rarely ever needs actual thinking.

Holy needs to stack 3 single healing azerite traits to do less single target healing then before a druid even puts on any traits.

Of course, it is no surprise when both of these speccs are missing a real single target talent choice like Photosynthesis.

To be honest the “skill” part of a druid is actually contributing proper damage. The healing though is almost sorted out by design and very high just with the base skill floor.

1 Like

Honestly dont know how things work in a BiS 417 druud as my mistweaver is right now, but at the 390 i am aplying all the HoT’s+monitoring them to boost your regrowth’s heal and apply its HoT + Swiftmend + regrowth is not as convient as you say. Maybe in those ilvls your druid is what i describe is not needed? Cant know honestly, can you tell me what tank healing is for you on druud?

You gotta try mistweaver tank healing then :stuck_out_tongue:
But not its AoE + being mana efficient on it i guess.

Don’t think it’s a matter of ilvl, I was able to do it since very early. I’d say my druid matched my priests tank healing as early as 390 ilvl and only went upwards from there.

Do you pug or have a consistent tank? I can only speak for how good my tank is, who despite being a demon hunter at least squizzees out every ounce of damage reduction that he can. We also communicate on when to throw Ironbark each pack so that we fill the empty time windows of mitigation demon hunter has.

My healing is simply spring blossoms+germination+photosynthesis, throwing Lifebloom, Efflorescence and a Rejuv, if heavy dmg happens apply Cenarion Ward and/or Regrowth and Swiftmend. Nothing out of the ordinary.

The reason why I can make comparisons with such confidence though is because I always have the same tank, so I know exactly what to expect and the damage income he has in particular and how my 2 characters recover respectively. I don’t compare “similar” situations but rather the exact same with only my character changing as a variable.

Just as an example yesterday we timed Atal’Dazar 18 with fortified/necrotic. The pack on the left as soon as the dungeon starts and the pack before the priestess were a breeze to heal as my druid, whereas my priest can’t keep up even in Tyrannical weeks and without necrotic. (my priest would be able to keep up with a warrior tank and 1 rogue with cloak of shadows avoiding most of the dmg though)

Same applies to my DPS friends and how I recover the AoE situations for each dungeon. Generally when it comes to recovering AoE disc is ok. Except for the witches trio, both my speccs are just horrible at it and it’s only possible with a retri pala to fill in with Word of Glory.

I know as far as that it has a specific sequence of skills that allow to top up any tank from 1% to 100% in a matter of seconds, but in order to do it it’s like throwing your mana into a pit fire.

I tried levelling one, but I came to the conclusion that a channeling based play style is not my thing.

If you do not have someone from a server where the run CAN be logged there on that web page, you WILL NOT GET THE RUN LOGGED ON RAIDER IO.
this is A FACT periode the end.
That means there IS A requirement for the run to be LOGGED.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH YOU using sources that is funny.
What you used as a source has nothing to do with raider io it had to do with how the Armoury here on the official web page shows stuff.
And you think THAT is a source for what Raider io does.
what a load of bullcrap.
Oh and FYI the armoury does not even show runs if they are overtime.

Well yeah but those are 7 globals + the aoe on the ground that heals it dont think keeping all this up and in track while monitoring his+yours surroundings + timers and predict when big dmg is comming is that simple :stuck_out_tongue: , but no i dont have a premade im #pugforlife and sometimes play with these 2k tanks that forget their stacks to 80 lets say. Cant commit sadly due to work/life hours etc.

Nah not really bro, thats the most braindead part of monk. Now to top up all party members fast is not that ez to do plus it has to be prepared before the huge dmg comes, otherwise its wipe. Revival is trash inside dungs, only good thing it has is AoE dispel but u got that anyways.

That was legion, now you can channel but…I never do, i just let the statue to channel

This isn’t true at all, at least not at the 18+ level. A Disc Priest or Holy Paladin will struggle a lot more than a Druid to meet the sheer throughput demands on tyrannical bosses in particular without going out of mana.

Everyone says it’s Druid utility that makes them the best, and everyone said that mass grip would make Dks the best tank forever. Yet when DK survivability got nerfed, that mass grip suddenly wasn’t as important eh?

Boomie has the best utility for a DPS spec in the game, so why aren’t they meta if utility is so important? When their damage got nerfed, suddenly they aren’t meta any more. If utility was so important, they’d still be in every key and then you could bring the allegedly stronger (lol) healers: Hpal and Disc.

Numbers and throughput are the ultimate reason why classes are meta or not. Druids have the best throughput and ability to sustain that throughput in a 5 man setting, that’s the predominant reason to bring one.

2 Likes

It was a fact until 19 December 2018. Then they changed it. He did provide a source, which you obviously did not read(probably because it didn’t look like a link):

1 Like

What spec with no cds should do to be prepared? Monk is arcane mage among healers, can heal like a boss at any given moment at the cost of depleting mana. Skill part of playing monk is managing mana. No overhealing, no topping someone in 4 sec when u can safely do it within say 10 sec at fraction of mana cost. M+ is least demanding place for that.

Ridiculous. Tell me how can you heal single target without channeling? Well you indeed can, but it’s far from very efficient.

If you by server mean like regional server, then yes there is a requirement that you play on the Europe, US, Korean or Taiwan regional server, so china is probably not tracked. But that is a given, and while being a requirement, you know very well that is not what we’re talking about (at least i hope you know, else there is really no hope for you). Or are you thinking that you need someone on a realm without it’s leaderboard full?

Again, are you actually illiterate? Like it is a genuine question at this point.
The source i linked literally has THE CREATOR OF RAIDERIO saying that they are using the armory since december 19th.
Also the 3rd link in the post leads to an article ON RAIDERIO which states and i quote:

so if you have just recently completed a run you will need to first wait for Blizzard to show your run on your armory page (usually takes about 30 minutes to an hour), and then wait for our crawlers to detect the new run.

Now are you still in doubt?

Right now you’re that retarded dude who thinks he is right and everyone around him knows he is dumb. Everyone else can see the facts, but you’re just ignoring them, for what? Pride? Are you really not willing to budge and admit you are wrong when you so clearly are? I am not gonna judge you, i know what it is like being so stuck in a belief that you don’t wanna give it up, but come on dude. Can’t you just open your eyes and read please? am tired of playing chess with a pigeon.

1 Like

There is no spec more mana-problematic in this game than mistweavers.
Please leave this aside, dont start this.

Boomie is not needed in the meta MDI comps you see on your TV, i need them preetty damn often with me. Solved.

Maybe in the 16’s you do, Just read again what i said: ST monk heals are braindead, the AoE part of it requires preparation, now if you dont know it thats your problem not mine lol.

Cuz in the 16’s you do, theres no need to quick swap targets. There is a HUGE delay when you channeling to 1 guy therefore almost NO monk is ever channeling inside dungeons in AoE situations. When a tank is about to get a damage burst yes, but that does not work in AoE.

Aside this, looking at your IO you play brewmaster. How come and you teach us how monk performs + is being played ? LoL

Just do an OVER 16 key healing with your monk, HEALING not tanking and do all the nonsense you mention above.

Peace

What’s the dps like as a monk though? Genuine quesion, not had a monk heal me for a very, vert long time. Always had a soft spot for MW too. And benched mine a round antorus time. Dru drus can easily hit 5k+ just dotting mobs, at the start of a pull. Last I heard fist weaving was dead?

Looking at wow progress for top 300 keys. 1% is mw, 2%is pally, 97% is dru. Thats pretty disgusting tbh, and guessing it’s less avout the heals. And more about the dps on top world keys. 3x GCD and that’s a full pack dotted for a round 20 secs.

Monk dps is not the best but its ok. They do decent aoe.
Problem is the style of how they dps so you cant do both at the same time like holy paladins can with consecration and druids with dots.
You sacrifice one for the other.

/zone/statistics/20#metric=playerscore&dataset=90&class=Healers

Edit: For 15+ only: /zone/statistics/20#metric=playerscore&dataset=90&class=Healers&bracket=15

Edit2: Whoops, those are points, not DPS comparisons.

Just add warcraft logs.

All those parses are most likely with a warrior only as a tank though, because they are the only ones with enough uptime for mitigation for speccs like mistweaver and holy priest to actually do damage.

Got to do your own key and make your own groups i am afraid. People like to stack the best so the key does not fail and it is totally their right to as well. They use it in conjunction with Raider IO.

Pretty interesting!

I’ve deffo never seen any healer do above a dru dru yet. KR last night had 4x 2k players join my 13 key. All 3 dps did 30kish, war 20k, dru just under 10k. Nearly 3 chested it as well.

I’ve yet see any other tank/healer combo do 30k on a rough week like this. Majority of 13-15 I do are half that. I’m not saying it’s impossible, it’s probably doable (I’ve played with very few 1600+ players).

Oh wait…those are points, which are relative to the time. Ofc DPS contribution is directly correlated, but there can be many factors.

Hold on, let me find something more numerical.

edit: Seems like warcraftlogs only has a points ranking. So maybe fistweaving is not as alive as initially thought.

I can only tell that those are indeed runs with warriors where they didn’t have to heal a lot and were allowed to DPS on top of warrior’s higher DPS output, resulting in better scores. However how much each of them does can only be guesswork.

I do around 12-13K as discipline, but runs are still slower due to the lack of output causing slower recoveries or moments where kiting is needed and thus losing tank DPS. Also, double pack pulls are very rare as discipline.

Good old “i know, but won’t tell”.

Look soothing mist makes casts instant. Your first cast will land on target that presumably needs urgent healing after full globalcd passed, no matter if you just casted vivify or applied channeling and then instant vivify. If you want to apply envloping mist, soothing mist followed by instant envoling mist is even faster than casting enveloping mist alone. So you tell me. Soothing mist is also very good hps heal itself especially with statue up, so ignoring it and handcasting vivifies you just gimp your hps and burn mana you could have saved. Pretty much in 9 out 10 cases where you cast vivify you better do it after soothing mist.
AOE is also can be quite different. After big boom you usually have decent time window to get everyone up, if it constant aoe than you shouldn’t have anyone in grave danger in the first place. Same applies for single target damage spikes. For minor random damage you have dot auto jumping around and vivify’s side heals.

First of all this is a very sensitive subject.

A group creator can ask or do what ever he wants to in order to avhieve its goal.

If you want to push keys and get in to higher do your own group or get boosted.

Second of all, problems like this in premades are as old as the system full with people that are becoming more picky and toxic based on what ever way they find to ask as a requirement.

Yes it is damn annoying how some classes are more capable then the rest due to the ability they have or just because people want to copy a guide to try and achieve the same result.

I also adore this new system of geting invited in party and then kicked because they find somone better after you wasted 20m or more in it…

Third and last. I guess i shouldnt complain that due to my 370 ilvl on alt i cant even get in a simple mythic. But this is a bit off topic.