M+ Shadowlands

Well guess they finally managed to kill M+ in shadowlands with these changes… so if I aint playing PvP can just login in for raid nights. Even better if you dont play PvP or raid there is alwys pet battles i guess

2 Likes

They cannot be serious about this. Mythic+ 15 giving items 3ilvl lower than heroic raid bosses and ONE piece of loot for 5 people? Randomised? Yet they want us to do how many Mythic+ a week to get 3 options at the end?

They better revert this absolute bull right now I didn’t pre-purchase SL for my favourite part of it to be utterly ruined.

1 Like

Welcome back to the Legion. Anyway i’m thinking about back to raiding too, coz there is 0 point to do M+, coz u can’t push M+ without gear and 20% chance to get loot in each dungeon is just a monkey labor and run on 1 place, while HC raids have very casual-friendly inrage encounters thats everyone alowed to finish it in undergear.Login on RT and log off is a way to go. And after few month when you get proper gear you can play PvP sometime.

Once we got told m+ is an alternate way to gear up - once we got told it is made for people that do not want to invest as much time in single sittings. Now they ruin all that. I am fine with the one piece per run to prevent gear inflation - but it really should be on par with at least normal raiding for say +5 and heroic for +10s or even +15s

This will have impact on everything as WQ will not scale when your IL is low and so on and so on — basically it means that you once more have no options and have to play the game like they want you to play it. As familyfather, person with a filled RL and so on i can only say: Thank you for taking away another thing that was making me login on a daily basis.

You did let me down. Once again.

1 Like

At least you got your reason why not to pre-purchase any other game ever again.

I don’t really give a monkey about the ilvl but the huge nerf to the odds of receiving loot is horrible. I can’t commit to raiding due to time constraints and personal commitments so M+ was going to be my “end game” content. I recently returned to BFA after taking a break at the end of Legion and I am really enjoying getting into M+ with the personal challenge and progression aspect of it.

I don’t care about loot for its own sake but it’s obviously a necessary tool to progress and with such a low chance of getting loot at the end of a dungeon I can already see the weekly vault item being possibly the most important “drop” of the week, rather than just an added bonus.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.