Mage 5/12M and warrior 3/12M(prenerf) LF guild

2 friends been playing together a long time. We’re both in our twenties.

Both of us have been in world 500 guilds and below. We have raided almost every raid since MoP and are now looking for a new place to progress NYA mythic.

We do mythic+ and we like to chill with the guild, have a fun time.

When it comes to progression we are dedicated, always show up prepared and perform. Always with a 95%+ attendance rate.

If we sound like a fit for you, then leave a message below and we can talk.

Hi, we are Total Garbage currently 3/12M due to roster issues we are recruiting and aiming to make a Cutting Edge guild, we are a pretty chill bunch of players doing everything from, M+ and Mythic Raiding,
If this is something you think would be good for you, and would like to know more, get in touch with me on discord at 尼古拉斯#2101

Cohors Vuluae [H] [EU] [Draenor]

Cohors Vuluae is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to kill bosses and have fun. We do heroic, mythic + and are looking to bolster our mythic raiding team. ( 12/12H 5/12M)

Raid days Wed/Thur/Sun 19.00-22.00 server time.

We have recently moved from Alliance on Outland to Horde on Draenor, Currently we are looking to recruit Dps an O/S healer and O/S tank to join our ranks to progress in mythic.

We expect all members that join to be able to use voice chat and have some understanding of their role/class.

If you want to join a guild of chill Vuluae's, have a sense of humour & aged 20+ drop a message in game or on discord.

Please apply or inquire by using the following.

Pogodamonkey#2210 [battle net]
pogodamonkey#8073 [discord]

Hey there both of you. We could use a mage and warrior in our setup (if it aint prot warrior). Our guild is called Physix and we are 5/12 mythic with xanesh on 15%. Raiding 2 days a week wednesday and monday 19:00 till 22:00. In case you are interested feel free to add me on realid Swyxia#2707

Hi there,

Did you both find your forever home? If not we are looking for both a Mage and a (DPS) Warrior. Let me know if we sound like a good fit, if not then good luck in your search:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/The+Exiles