Mage legendary Icebringer still broken inside TNW dungeon

Hey!

As it is too bad that the EU general section of this forum don’t have a pinned daily hotfix update thread like the US section does. Why is that by the way?

Anyhow, Ive visited that thread at the US section almost every day for a month now without a fix to this big issue. NOTE that Ive sent 1 bug report each week to highlight this problem - and I want perhaps a blue or dev see this here to highlight the issue even further.

The issue:
Inside the Necrotic Wake dungeon you fly to a Necropolis after you defeat the 2nd boss. Up there, where you gotta clear more than 30% of dungeon trash count when doing Keystone runs, the frost mage legendary Icebringer is STILL broken.

Legendary effect: When you cast Ice Lance on your target when they stand in your Blizzard, the Ice Lance has a 100% chance to trigger “Glacial Fragment”.

However that IS NOT the case when at the Necropolis. The Glacial Fragment can trigger up there yes, but its NOT the 100% guarantee effect EVEN when the mobs are inside your Blizzard.

This is super frustrating as this bug leads to a huge DPS loss, as mentioned before you clear more than 30% dungeon trash count at the Necropolis, and NOT having your legendary work for that large amount of percentage count is frustrating because of a bug. I can tell as I timed a TNW yesterday, my first +15 in fact, but with around 20-30 sec left on timer.

It sucks so bad when doing this dungeon and each time you get up at the Necropolis you get this bad feeling “woohoo… the area where my legendary is broken…”

Please look into.

Heya Gombaa,

The primary way to report a bug is through the ingame option and if you are on a US World of Warcraft license, through the US Bug Report forum. Neither the Customer Support or Community teams handle bug reports directly so they are funneled through ingame reports or that forum to the right people to work on them.

Customer Support has tracking on reports that come through other channels to help the Devs see the impact but ultimately reporting the correct way is the important step for everyone.

Hey thanks for the reply.

Ive done a bug repport each week for 4 weeks in a row. I guess that’s all I can do.