Thread no longer relevant

im no longer looking for a new guild

1 Like

Heya! This is my recruitment: https://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=288176&p=4319143

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hi Aleven

I have noticed that you were looking for a new home. I know you are on another server and faction but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for ranged dps and it sounds like you would be a perfect fit!

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

We are currently 1/9 HC

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Aleven

I have noticed that you were looking for a new home. I know you are on another server and faction but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for ranged dps and it sounds like you would be a perfect fit!

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

We are currently 1/9 HC

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!