Mage portals SL

Hi. Problably a dumb question. but.
What portals can Mages train in Shadowlands for Alliance and Horde.

Thank you.

Oribos, new hub/capital place for Shadowlands.

1 Like

Only that one?

Yeah, like always, each expansion you get one portal. To your Covenant Sanctums you will be getting from there or by using hearthstone.

1 Like

Ok i havent played Mage before so didnt knew that.

Is it worth it to play Mage just for portals/teleport? How much time do u acctually save?

Not as much as you used to with the city portal hub in Orgrimmar but certainly some saved hassle and dodging hearthstone and other teleport item cooldowns. It’s not worth it to play the class only for, however it’s a nice lil perk.

Mages are good though, now that’s the real reason. They are a solid dps class.

2 Likes

Dumbest question ever

Why do i even say that? Im new to the game.

3 Likes

Portals and Teleports are HUGE quality of life, yeah, but your gameplay wont revolve around teleporting all day, better focus on style of gameplay and if it fits you because comfortable rotation is more important thing. Try Frost mage if we are at it, pretty simple yet effective :slight_smile:

I forget I can port/teleport all the time. It is easier than schlepping around to find a portal, but it’s just a couple of minutes out of the game.

Anytime you have to travel around, as some quests require us to do, you’re like oh I’ll just teleport here. While the rest of us run around using the standard means :wink:

Portal/teleport is a good time saver and helpful, but mages are fun. I only started playing one a month ago and don’t regret it.

I got very very used to the convenience of Portals when I began maining Mages and leveled three. Got stuck a bunch of times on other class alts. :laughing: I do not play Mage only for Portals, but they are a high-ranked 3rd reason.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.