Mage Tower artifact appearances account wide?

Recently Blizz made the Balance Of Power skins available account wide, so we wouldn’t have to grind it out on all classes in the game.

However…

I joined WoW near the end of Legion, right before they ended the period where you could unlock the Mage Tower appearences. So I only managed to get the Unholy DK Mage Tower appearance…

I no longer play THAT SPECIFIC Death Knight character, which unlocked the Mage Tower appearance, but I still need the “win 10 Battlegrounds” skin color…

So my question is… Can I play another Death Knight, win 10 BGs, and get the skin? :slight_smile:

One way to find out…

No - it has to be on the character that unlocked it.

At least, that’s how it worked in Legion.

1 Like

I thought this thread was going to be “I unlocked one of them, I should have all of them”, but actually this suggestion is actually entirely sensible.

I didn’t realize you had to grind the alt appearances between characters, that seems kinda nuts.

1 Like

Yeeeahh they most likely didn’t change it since then. My buddy told me the same a few years ago, but I had hoped they changed it.

Oh no I love that you gotta unlock them seperately :slight_smile: I just hate this “you can’t play other characters” mindset.

I’m pretty much FORCED to keep playing my Dwarf DK now, and can’t play my current Undead DK…

Until I unlock the last color that is…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.