Mage Tower Tmogs

Yo as a player didnt play on legion i want mage tower skins back like many other players is there any chance to get them back :slight_smile:

No,we all had our chance at Legion.

There should not come back else they’ll lose their value as transmogs.

And this coming from me who lost Holy (Priest) - DH (Thats the main reason i cant even level up a DH since i lost MT Appearance forever) - DK (I wanna kms for not having Frost Appearance).

2 Likes

No, they’re never going to add them again… They removed it for a reason.

Its same like challenge mode tmogs back from Pandaria. If you missed it, you will never be able to collect it again.

1 Like

I hate “exclusive” items in games, makes no sense from a developmental point of view to put serious time and effort into something that will be gone after a certain point in time.

I’m all for adding challenge modes/mage tower transmogs back into the game in any way, I don’t care. (Coming from someone who has them by the way)

And for those of you who are inevitably going to say it removes the value of them. Add them back as “replicas,” just like the vanilla grand marshal gear was added back.

How do you think a legit vanilla grand marshal felt when he found out that someone could get same set he has for getting 1800 in rbgs…

I’ve tried to get many friends to play WoW. They give it a go and find something cool they like and want to get. Then I have to tell them that they can never get that item/thing. Great way to kill someones enthusiasm for a game.

4 Likes

/facepalm :monkey_face:

1 Like

I agree with you one hundred percent. On one hand I understand they want to make Mage Tower skins feel important, it was a cool event, on the other hand I think it’s a nonsensical decision not to give the possibility for others to get them too. For example, I joined the game in BfA and I could get my hands on a lot of transmog items but I can’t get the tank Mage Tower skin. It’s not my fault I wasn’t playing in Legion to get it. Say they don’t give the chance to get all the recolors, but at least give the chance to get the default one or choose one of them and let the other three colors to be “exclusive”.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.