Mag'har scenario game breaking bug post 8.1.5

The mag’har orc unlock scenario has been completely broken for over a month now.
The entire scenario runs fine, I have done the entire thing start to finish many many times, it gets right to the end, the teleport is cast on the big group and the screen fades to black. But when it fades back in I’m just stood there still in draenor with everyone frozen in place unable to leave or do anything, i can hearth out but then the scenario registers as not done and i have to do it all over again.
I have tried several things suggested none of which have worked, i have done the scenario 20 odd times trying different things, a GM said the bug is so big they cant do anything except hope it gets fixed in 8.1.5, that patch has gone live, I tried the scenario again and the bug is still there. I have submitted a bug report, both a month ago and today however as this still hasnt been fixed I’m posting on here.
This is MAJOR content that is utterly broken making the game completely unplayable. The key feature of this entire expansion has been new allied races but the game cant manage that without falling apart. It’s incredibly frustrating as I love the game and have for years played without encountering a bug that doesn’t have a simple fix, this has brought gameplay to a complete stop. This NEEDS to be fixed, PLEASE.

Hey Mieskarz,

Have you tried to continue the Scenario after leaving it (using your Hearthstone), by talking to Chief Telemancer Oculeth? Or does that forcibly restart it completely?

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!