Mah boiz it is time

Soul swap nerf and unable to do anything as affli in warmode and random bgs.

Arms warriors everywhere now.

Requested:

” *Product Account, App, & Shop

Topic Remove my Battle.net Account and game data”

This game is unplayable for me now.

Since SL, ive lost my night fae mobility, curses are garbage, no corruption slow anymore, drain life dmg reduction nerf makes it completely useless, teleport pad should be instant when uou dont have the pvp talents that affect it, because it has a cd and should baseline be placed somewhere , and everyones a melee now in the pvp part I enjoy. Litteraly joining a bg and its always 8 melees, a healer and me, the lone caster. To be fair I wanted to try cast circle+teleport to pad pvp talent and see how it goes but I get interrupt over and over or get a ministun or some stuff Id rather put my pvp talents on gate, 3 ua and rapid…

Btw I havent seen one single enemy moonkin this expansion.

No, I wont go demo. Already wasted all gold on tokens and terminated them and requested account termination.

Thank you arms warriors fotm rerollers, you made me quit the game.

My friend list is more empty than in SL btw. Everyone bought df, full fl, then dead after a month. My friends love world pvp but they arent playing melees and dont want to reroll.

I am over getting too old for this, I cant get angry on useless warlock devs, useless pvp devs, infants who play arms warriors and pixels. Df… what an useless expansion. Lol. Never quit an expansion this fast to try get myself a life, this is a record.

Well I wasted 60 bucks on trash… I wish I could get my money back and buy some new nike shoes. Or go on a date and get triplets…

3 Likes

I would say give destro a spin for any form of BG, we are INCREDIBLY brutal in there, I am not saying that every 1v1 match up is ideal for us (tho it is not complete tragedy by far), but in team fights we might be the most deadly class there is without suffering affli’s button bloat.

And in Epic BGs with chokepoints… there is nothing, nothing that can come close to us.

Note regarding curses being garbage: Curse of Exhaustion and Curse of Weakness are incredibly good tools when empowered and are prolonged by corruption ticks if talented for. In fact, I would say they are in very good state right now.

1 Like

Just play demo and pug m+ keys, why even touch PvP or affli.

Because not everyone care for prescripted dragon slaying that would be better done by bot anyway. Now, we can cut it right there or continue with completely stupid uncalled for reactions, your call.

It might be scripted, but some hardcore PVP’ers still struggle with it. Not so much the encounter mechanics, but the spec mechanics and pushing out the numbers because they’re used to playing their class/spec in a completely different way.
I sometimes watch these players on Youtube, Anboni is probably one of my favourites.

Yup, I agree it’s different, way more mechanical, I had my share of raiding in pre wotlk era and then Mythic during Nighthold. Blizz is definitely doing great job with boss design, I just couldn’t care less about drama that PvE causes… you are killing frakking NPC, HOW DO YOU CREATE DRAMA AROUND IT… it doesn’t care.

Go destruction. With the Havoc pvp talent and applying immolate to multiple people in BG, you just completely obliderate everyone, if they are stacked. It’s not even funny. 100k+ dps

why play demo, its just BM for poor guys?
Why play pve, just scripted boring gameplay with annoying divas?

See can do it too, np.
People play what they prefer, its that easy.

When I cant play affli because its a shtshow or PVP becasue of horrible tuning then I just quit, easier than playing a spec I dont find fun at all like demo or destro. Cause games are meant to be fun y’know?

What? Demo is most fun, way more fun than affli.

For you.
Not everyone wants to play zookeeper.
People prefer different playstyles, thats why there is more than 1 spec for dps/healer/tank in the game.

If that is to hard to understand, sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.