Mail Bis pvp item locked behind rng while other armors not

why is the mail feet item that reduces incoming cc locked behind the Centaur’s trophy neck which is rng drop from hunts while other type of armor dont need that kind of rng

1 Like

So that’s what that’s for.

could be for other items too , but from what ive seen so far on my monk i can craft the bis boots without an rng item like that while evoker feet which is mail is locked behind that , and even after doing 30 hunts still didnt get it

Yep, you can craft it on every type of armor without a special rng item, except for mail. Pretty stupid and should be removed.

second week , did the first hunts with good rarity bags still no drop , this is so stupid i can craft my bis on my alt with 1/4 of the hours played on it or so

the bis bow for hunt is rng drop from dungon aswell. force Pvp hunters to do M18 runs for bis bow. Other xpac with forced content wau …

its not the same , the mail armor part is the only category of armor requiring special item compared to leather cloth plate who can craft without rng and time gate

BiS bow from PvP isn’t an rng drop. This is completely different. Mail armor is just arbritrarily more annoying to get BiS for in PvP compared to other armor types, just weird.

I just dont understand why we cant trade that specific item .

It is not crafted, it requires not profesion, it is just a reagent for other stuffs. Ive got 3 of them just siting in my bag for nothing, i would be so happy to sell it actualy

???

This is a thread about PvP gear specifically.

i noticed you can buy it from the AH finally for everyone who didnt know

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.