Major essence m+ question

Seen that Iris is the best major essence to use in m+ cleave fights, but I was wondering if Blood is perhaps better overall ? Iris does 117k dmg divided, altho I got the feeling that you could easily outdmg that number with Blood and blade flurry active.

Thoughts ?

I see others on leaderboards use it, i guess its a very situational thing as sims suggests to use iris but players seem to use blood. Something you’re very likely going to just have to toy around with for yourself given different gear, traits etc.

Well yea had gear in mind, but guess at 445+ Blood could prove better

again its something you have to feel for and its very likely going to be different, every week. But if you sim it always suggests using Focusing Iris > blood

Blood Rank 3 is better for Outlaw and for Assa with a cleave/semi cleave build (with decent crit of course). If you go pure ST in a Tyrannical week and some other guys will do the big AoE then Iris can make you help them better.

Sims overrate Iris sometimes because they don’t account for CC on some packs or stuff like that. Blood, in the facts, is quite insane.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.