Make all mounts to be "invisible" to doors!

Big mounts like “The Dreadwake” and “Armored Bloodwing” can pass through small doors in BGs and everywhere, but you are stuck when use some smaller mounts…

Just make all mounts the same! Its so annoying to de-mount to get in a building if you dont use some of these “invisible” mounts.

Or use a smaller mount. Don’t you have gnomes on alliance?

1 Like

“Gnomes”? WTF is that?

The tiny little doll like humans? Ride on those like wtf.

Oh… I saw some of these lil things running around. They all had their limbs amputated and replaced with prosthesis.

So they could run faster probably.

If there’s a gnome shortage try a dwarf idk man.

They would run slower, IMO :smiley: With all these metal heavy limbs. Dunno why they chop off their arms and legs to replace it with robotic thingy.

1 Like

There is a really inappropriate joke in there somewhere…

Must resist! I like gif posting privileges!

For that limb it doesn’t need to be heavy metal. Actually a softer material works better as it wouldn’t hurt.

Edit: I’m talking about hands for running of course as the pressure from sprinting would be lower.
Of course.

Was a Tauren Priest since Cata till 8.3, to race change to Vulpera…

Hidden Racial Trait of Vulperas;

No longer get stuck in doorways, but puddles and shallow waters will become obstacles!

Maybe all “Shop” mounts can pass through doorways, just cuz Blizz want to make some money by selling mounts?

Try the mount that drops from the Lich King, it’s invisible.

I love running with my hands.

lmao what? Time to take off that tin foil hat there, friend.

I got it :smiley: Maybe you wont believe it, but I got it with my 13th try.

But he is a small mount and he can pass doors anyway.
Im talking about big mounts like “Sky Golem” or “Steelbound Devourer”. You cant enter doors with these mounts in Warsong Gulch for example. But you can do it with all big shop mounts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.