Make BRD a sanctuary til BGs drop

Possible solution to a lot of frustration?

reroll PvE server if you cant handle some PvP. You are even a rogue so you sneak past 99% of the enemies, so what is the issue?

Yeah i’ll just sneak past 10x40 raids of lvl 60s as a lvl 54 rogue why didnt i think about that before

Like at this point i dont even know how to answer these kind of troglodyte brickhead answers, were you dropped on your head as a kid? did your mom smoke crack when you were in her belly? are you just trolling? i have no clue

11 Likes

NO CHANGESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS s

1 Like

Whats a sanctuary

Shattrath/Dalaran, a ‘‘double factioned’’ hub

You can’t enter Dalaran, there is a big bubble around it.

Where is Shattrath?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: in all seriousness. Getting to dungeons can be annoying, especially if you have a nice world buff or two. From now on, you should expect to die on your way to the portal. You’re lucky if you don’t

as people said, #NOCHANGESSSSSSS

No changes + time = No server population = dead game.

Faction specific queues are the only solution now. So what’s it gonna be hordes? Will you 40man campgank the game into oblivion. To a point where the other faction “gives up on the world… of warcraft”

“Or will you sit behind your computer and do something that really matters” I.E wait in queues all because you just had to be on the side with marginally better racials.

1 Like

Nochanges is a meme that is like a general “dont do things that are against the spirit of Classic”

A faction based queue isnt one of those things

1 Like

No changes doesn’t hold up when we have classes at the point they were at the end of Vanilla.

2 Likes

because those classes were never in vanilla? and brd being a neutral non pvp zone was?>

NO CHANGES

sounding like a broken record…

The problem isnt ganking.
Your problem is that you play on a megaserver.
Please start talking about something other than the fact that you, yourself made a mistake by rolling on a server everyone knows has a crab community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Crab community kekw

1 Like

That literally makes no sense. Everything has already changed so saying ‘no changes’ doesn’t work.

oh right we have panda’s

Whoosh.

ten

#NoChanges

Go reroll on PvE server or unsub please. If you are frustrated about a game, it’s time to go outside.