Make corruptions targetable

So yea, title says it all. I’m already having many problems in my guild because of the randomness of Corruptions. People with bad RNG are getting left behind because of their not-so-great corruptions while lucky, but maybe less experienced players are getting picked because their Arcing star rank 3’s are carrying them.

I just have an idea which could fix it:

Make Rank 3s of all Corruptions be a vendor items, sort of like purchaseable enchants. Currency for them could come from weekly chests and raid bosses.

Rank 1s and 2s could still proc on items though.

OR the currency could come from Horrific Visions, thus keeping them relevant even after your rank 15 back upgrade is done.

It is really not cool to have your raid spot depend on a lucky proc instead of your actual skill and effort.

Discuss.

There are a dozen threads with this idea, mainly because “add a vendor” is literally the only idea this community has.

Another form of targeting them would be fixing them on certain boss drops / end of dungeon rewards.

I would have rather had corruption as gear you used in visions only.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.