Make the Artifact Tints Account Wide or Change the Requirements

Hello everyone,

as the Title states i’d wish that the Mage Tower Tints become Available Account Wide.

for One Reason : Winning 10 Rated Battlegrounds

I can understand that the Tints are “locked” behind different Activities (Raiding/Dungeon/PvP) but hear me Out.

You have the Base Tint for Completing the Mage Tower Challenge back in Legion.

Then you Unlock the Second Tint for Defeating Heroic Kil’jaeden

The Third Tint requieres you to Win 10 Rated Battlegrounds

The 4th Tint can be Unlocked by Completing 10 Different Legion Dungeons

It should be clear right away that the Requierements for the Tints Vary Wildly when it comes to Difficulty/ needed Effort to complete them.

While at the Time Heroic Kil’jaeden was somewhat Comparable to 10 RBG Win’s in Terms of Difficulty, It’s not Anymore.

What am i even Talking about you may ask.

I want the Requirement for the Third Mage Tower Tint to be Changed !

OR

Make the Tint (currently Locked behind 10 Rated Battleground Wins) Account-Wide.

I don’t mind Putting in some Effort to get the Tint, But 10 Rated Battleground Wins PER CHARACTER seems like a Bit much Considering the Other Two Mage Tower Tints can be Unlocked in less than a Hour. I want the Tint on all my Toons that i Completed the Mage Tower with. In my Case I would have to win 60 Rated Battlegrounds. Across several Classes. Over the course of the last Week i forced myself trough more than 20 RBG’s to get my 10 Wins. The Effort & Time required compared to the other Tints is just astonishing. Most likely i only made it into some of these Groups because i am a Tank & decent ilvl.

TLDR; Please consider Changing the Requirements for the 3rd Mage Tower Tint (10 RBG Wins) OR make it Account Wide so you only have to Get the 10 Wins on a Certain Toon.

(i’m Aware it comes off like i want to get get Handouts but i actually believe it’s a reasonable Request)

Of course i am open for Criticism or Reasons why it SHOULDN’T be Accountwide. Glad to hear everyones opinion on this.

i Hope i was able to get my Point across.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.