Make Warglaive of Azzinoth transmogable

Once again on this forum because there wasn’t change yet. I don’t know why Blizzard staying after their decision make Warglaive of Azzinoth not be transmogable for all classes.

It was cool when Demon Hunters were able to tmog them back in Legion, but it’s not fair now, in particular after 8.3 change. So now you can tmog all legendaries, except this one and that doesn’t make any sense.

For real… In the Blizzard HQ is there someone who can actually use his brain and make a change? It’s not funny when you see all the things people want but also everyone see there will not be a change. Why do you think everyone saying “no fun allowed”. One thing is listen to community, but other thing is make a change. You can say you are listening our feedback, but nothing changes at all.

Maybe, just MAYBE if your reaction to community feedback will be faster, people will actually like the game.

I don’t want to sound toxic or mad, but there are a lot bad decisions and I really want this game be better and more fun.

Point was why you can’t transmog it on other classes. It should be “if you can use it, you can mog it”. It stupid when even rogues or warriors cant mog it, even when those were bis weapons for both in tbc.

I’ve had my warglaives since before demon hunters even existed, yet I can’t transmog them. :grinning: :question:

Warglaives are not swords anymore.

For me it’s dumber that a mage can use thunderfury transmog.

As long as they are swords that you can equip on all classes you should be able to mog it. Warriors and rogues should be able to mog it when it was bis weapons for them in tbc. It is spit in the face of players who actually used them in tbc many expansions before dh were playable class.

Yeah, that’s super stupid. Some time ago you even wasn’t able to use bindings to make Thunderfury and now you can tmog it as a mage, but best in slot weapons for rogue and maybe for fury warriors you can’t.

I’m sure Blizzard is just trolling us and now giggling somewhere in their homes while reading forums, wowhead comments and social media where all feedback is.

Personally, I think it would be fair that warriors and rogues should be able too use it, since back in days it was a weapon for them.

I’ve owned them for many years I’d like to mog them on at least the char I got them on sod my DH

We have working time-walking, so give warriors, rogues etc classes time-walking where we go and kill that demon before Illidan. Problem solved!

I’d rather they just give Warriors and Rogues Warglaives since apparently Sentinel Moonglaives are also Warglaives.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.