Makes me sad that some achievements i have gets overwritten with new date and year

Hello all,

It makes me sad that some achievements seems to get overwritten with new date and year if i do them again on a alt. Some say it is only on that alt you see the new date and that might be true on most stuff. But there are some big old ones that this does not apply to it seems.

For example the game says i got the priest epic vanilla staff Benediction in the year 2016 on my account. This item was remowed from retail in patch 4.0.3 that released 16 November 2010 if i found the right information. But the game still changed my achievement to a later date when i leveled a priest. Dont know if that has to do with it now being a legacy achievement instead. It could be something blizzard missed or overlooked when they made sure that you can transmog it on a new made priest character as a reward for the ones who got Benediction back then but it somehow also applies a newer date to it.

I have always seen the date and year of when you got a harder obtained achievment the first time as a important thing that made me proud that i managed to get. Wish we could have a check box setting that whould show when you got it first time and on what Character/Server. Achievements feel to me like a walk down history lane when looking at them from time to time remembering this and that old raid or boss years ago. But when the dates and years change so you have no clue when you got it first time it ifeels somewhat boring.

Have a really nice day all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.