Mana burn trinket

I think this would really improve the state of the game. Oom a healer should be a valid tactic so i propose a mana burn trinket in 8.2.

I feel this will really improve the quality of the game and bring about a new and enjoyable meta kappa

3 Likes

And only available in mythic raids please!

8 Likes

I mean as DK I just feel passivley they eat mana with necros and maledict, a manaburn trinket is a cool idea but I think would be stronger if it was re-added back as class design for maybe something like priest.

DH has mana burn already so giving them double mana burn would be a no thanks to me captn

How about a healer holding a trinket that zero your RP regen and deletes all your runes?

That would be a valid tactic as well

5 Likes

Reverse Prism
For the next 10 seconds the target affected will have their resource gains inverted [1 min cooldown]

Now imagine a DH with mana rift and that mana burn trinket.

What about Melee burn trinket, that would instantly destroy enemy weapon, making it red and needing to repair.

I think it would would really improve state of the game.

3 Likes

or… wait… just make healers go oom cause sustained damage is not a complete joke.

I know its a 13 year old design philosophy but maybe it works.

On top of that have few classes that can actually mana burn (disc, locks, hunters).

Bring back mana regen spells though.

Lets make it like this… revert to wotlk.

how does hunter or disc mana burn?
is there something I am missing?

Disc used to mana burn… Now disc get mana-super drained in 1.5 minute xD, the ol’switcheroo

2 Likes

A trinket that burns 10% of your mana on a 1min cd and increasing cast time of everything by 30% for 10sec.

Only available from mythic raids though and for tank specs

2 Likes

Yes, please!

Buff maledict pls to make it undispellable and absorb 100% healing + burn 20% of healer mana with 30 seconds cd.

Playing healer is already harder than playing dps and ppl want to make it even harder…

2 Likes

but make it only obtainable from PvE then

2 Likes

As with that pummels with his fists, im fine with that !

Please edit and add: It would please the forum special snowflakes as well

They should also introduce a dk-dh synergy: heroic rainbow.

It connects dk-dh players inside arena. While active it reduces their kick and interrupt cooldowns by half and increases self-healing by 50%.

the only thing that has some common sense in the whole 3d

Viper Sting, Mana Burn and Drain Mana. He was referring to those.

Actually, I have a much better idea!

Let’s introduce pvpnite. The substance is needed to unlock PvP abilities and drops in heroic and mythic raids.

My ideas are the best…

• Lets make all BIS gear only obtainable in pve for pvp ! “Or was this already the case ?”

• More on use or on equip effects on gear in pvp… “THIS RNG IS SO FUN”

• Remove Discipline Priest. “They are useless anyways, most cant even hold it vs double melee for 1min… so the people playing this spec gotta be bad”

• Give Death Knights more healing. “They really need it Blizzard, come on !”

• Reduce Blade Dance by 4 seconds. “The cooldown atm is way to high… kappa”

• Give Mistweaver Monks a Baseline Disarm “This is defo a healer ability… MORE DISARMS !”

• Barskin(1min cd) reduced by 1min “Because why not ? they got it anyways everytime we swap on them…”

grtz