Mandatory IQ test as criteria to join EBG

3 way would be fun with you and tifa in kitty form :wink::hugs:

I was actually planning to take the bets! Big money involved there.:moneybag:

1 Like

But but i want you to join in :wink:

Not getting queues to pop. :joy::joy::joy:

You think i would pass the mandatory IQ test? :thinking:

1 Like

Was AV. OK, it was a little bit more than just rush to the boss… but not really that much more. Both times the battle was over in about 10 minutes.

I also forgot they gave them their own category. I don’t think I’ve queued for any of the larger ones since the changes came in. I rarely touch PvP.

1 Like

Typical Epic BG can be used as a strong argument against god because no one would believe that this kind of cesspool of human behaviour was a doing of divine being xD

1 Like

The zergfest bgs.

1 Like

As horde, you have no need to fear them. Queue in merc mode. I had about a 66% success rate with that :slight_smile:

Stay horde for small battlegrounds for a similar chance of victory.

It really is the faction of choice rn :smirk:

1 Like

yeah I agree with this tbh.

just add that criteria to all LFG content imo, next to rio or something~

While others meme, this is unpractical, but I totally understand your frustration. Often times you go into a certain activity and the due dilligence (if any) you can make on individuals only goes so far. The problem is that this happens way too often - you’re someone who cares, does the homework, optimizes and thinks about strategy…all for naught, since you’ll be paired with randoms who still can’t manage to eat by themselves.

The only real solution is to play so much that you’ll eventually pull ahead. Question is - will you have the patience for that / will it be worth it?

For me, it wasn’t and I somewhat quit M+.

Dont plan for everyone being optimal in pugs.

In fact… plan pugging assuming everyone is a hopeless dumbass who rather runs against wall because he noticed something shiny on the monitor screen and started licking it and forgot about the game.

You know…blizz are gonna add some “PvE” into BG (think isle expedition NPC).

Damn sure the plan atm is just Arathi Basin (special PvP event), where you have 15 player vs 15 bots.

Tbh, if they added that as a permanent BG difficulaty, i had proberly love joined those kinda BG (just for a easy win).

They have this kinda “BG” for Heroes of the storm and overwatch…and i am sure that tons of other PvP game have this settings aswell for the casuals that just wanna win some easy match.

You can kinda call em “training grounds” for BG.

Tho, i have no idea if said BG (if they where implanted) will give the same stuff or a -50% to -75% honor gain penelty.

And again, if they add this kinda stuff “player vs bots” to all BG and make it permanent, i know how i will lvl up my toons in the future (if there are no penalty in honor or exp gain from this kinda BG).

Tho, i bet (depent how smart the bots are) that the tact will just be the same, have a group of few ppl focusing on the objects while the rest farm the bots at the GY XD.

No offence but you’re a typical example of the toxic community that WoW has. Maybe try some offline games?

Toxic people are the ones who flame and hate people for nothing or just for fun. Just because I’m annoyed with people acting like they all 12 and don’t know what common sense is it doesn’t mean I’m toxic. In fact, there is plenty of people who do the opposite in BG just to piss off people who want to win and they are the one who is toxic and inflammatory.

2 Likes

Is that something that only happens at night on Argent dawn?

3 Likes

Nah, we need you to keep your geniuses otherwise we’d never win AV and IoQ where you have inherent advantages.

I honestly think it’s a pretty good idea…

… The IQ criteria for posting on forum I mean.

AV can be rushed. It really depends on how broken it is aftera patch. IoC at least has some walls to stop that