Marksman/feral 2v2

Hi guys,

Me and my bro recently started doing some pvp together. We’re not anything special or anything but we been trying mm/feral in a few 2v2s and I was wondering what you guys thought of it?

So far it seems to have very good synergy and we have even pretty much one shot some people in like 3/4 global a few times coming out of stealth while there stunned.

However I hardly see anyone play it

Is it viable up to a certain point? Our win ratio isn’t any good atm but I think it could be a good combo, it’s deffinatly very strong at opening and we can survive quite a while with Resto affinity even without a healer.

What comps would it be strong/weak against?

We seem to do well against most casters and ok against some melee, however mostly we struggle with anything that has a rogue/dh any ideas?

Thanks

Thanks

Guess nobody plays it haha

I don’t play that comp specifically, but i’ve played around with a lot of double dps comps with my bro. I think you just have to focus on how well it does against healer + dps comps as thats what you’re gonna be facing in higher rating. Personally a team with rogue+healer is always a pain as double dps!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.