[H] Tarren-Mill LF Guild/Home 6/10M

Looking for a mythic raiding guild. I’ve got limited experience, but a solid mindset and will to achieve CE. Just started playing in January on my Rogue from Legion, and now rerolled to MM Hunter 3 months ago-ish. Achieved KSM and 10/10HC by myself, which im fairly satisfied with. I have competitive experience from other games, so i have a drive to become better. Not the greatest player as im fairly new, but im willing to learn, recieve feedback and improve.

Currently i’ve managed to get 6/10M with my old guild and help from a friends guild, but im still a new player to Mythic raiding, and thus i still want to improve and progress.

Char & Server: Huntlim, Tarren Mill.
Language: English, Danish.
Raid Times/Days: Any 2-3 days, 20:00-23:00ST.
Current Progress: 6/10M, still learning though and only just cleared Artificer/Lady.
Contacts: Battle.net: Halim#2126, Discord: Halim#7607
Logs: eu/tarren-mill/Huntlim
RaiderIO: eu/tarren-mill/Huntlim

Add me on Discord if you have any questions regarding anything like logs etc: Halim#7607

Updated: 16-04-2021

Hi, would love to speak with you more.

We need more danish people :slight_smile:

Please have a read of our recruitment post and if it interests you please do add me on battlenet.
Psykick06#2401

Cheers,
Boody

Hey,

Tried to add you on Discord - but you’re not accepting requests. Whether that means you’ve found a guild already or not, I’m not sure.

We’re currently finishing off our Mythic Roster in 9.0.5 with a view to starting next tier strong. We’re 2/10M with space to get a few more capable raiders involved to flesh out the core. If you’re interested, give me a shout on Disc Tonste#3166 or Bnet Tonste#2307

Updated server, name and progress changes.

Hey :slight_smile:

Check us out → [H][EU][⋆ Divide et Impera ⋆] is looking for Dedicated Raiders for its Main Core