Fight, Kill, Salute! Maslatm

Hello!

We are team providing coliseum boost since WoD expansion. We are doing it in Shadowlands aswell, on both horde and alliance side. We accept payment on all EU servers.

• Price for run is 450k gold. To reserve a spot add: Masla#2325

What our team will provide in run is :

• (2nd part of Warlord of Draenor title-Fight, Kill, Salute!)
  • (feast of strenght-The Last of Us)
  • (lady or lord of war title char-bound, name depending on char gander)
  • (2x flag toys, one from finishing fight kill,salute quest+one from finishing last of us)

Requirement to join: You need this acheivement finished.

• IF you don’t have this achievement finished. You should check our nemesis boost on top 5 posts of All Time(Quest & Achivements section) in which you can obtain it.

30.9.2021-available until next year 2022

9 Likes

Professional and excellent service. Had absolutely zero issues during the boosts. The whole team was amazing! Thank you again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

really good group of guys here, very professional, and everything you need to know is fully explained, would highly recommend this to anyone who missed out on this achieve set in wod!

2 Likes

Great group and a smooth run. Everything was done on time and runs were a breeze. And the price is very reasonable. Thank you for getting the elusive coliseum title and toys.

2 Likes

bit expensive. and who knows how this ends

Very Smooth run. My run took around 1h and everything was delivered as promised. In the begining I was sceptical too, but now after the run is done I can assure you guys they are legit and trustworthy. You only have to follow simple rules and make sure you have all the requested buildings in your garrison. To give you an example of how hard these guys, who do this try to be correct and fair: we had a guy in my group who couldnt follow simple rules… didnt have the requested buildings in his garrison even though he was supposed to have them so he couldnt join the scenario. The leader of the group booked him for free for next week run without any issues or problems. Basically guys if you want to do this fast and without problems they are your solution and best call for it

2 Likes

I understand you are unsure about the outcome and how everything will play out, I was pretty nervous too. Believe me that they have much more to lose in the long run if they don’t deliver what they promise than us the “buyers”. Since there is not a whole lot of groups who do this the word about them being scammers and trying BS would spread pretty quickly and they would lose their “business”

1 Like

professional group! I had some problems getting on in time, but they still waited those 5 mins i was late, and we got some smooths runs. I can recommend this group for new, or old boys player, since they explaining whats going down, if you dont know what to do.

I started with wow late legion, and i didnt know what to do, but with this group they explained it, so a 10 years old could’ve done it.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

2 Likes

Just bought the boost yesterday,these guys know what they are doing.
Definitely worth it,and the price is not high compared to other people that sell it.

2 Likes

Got boosted by this man twice-both Nemesis and Salute, was hella fun, he is really fun to talk to and is making sure everyone had a good time. Would recommend this guy again and again, he is working hard. <3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I recently bought a boost from them. Everything went easy. I can only recommend!

2 Likes

I wanted the titles, achieves for a looong time but I didn’t know what actualy to do due to I am not a pvper. All I had a useless lvl 2 Gladiator’s Sanctum. But these guys explained everything from start till the very end and I get what I wanted easly in a short time. And they have triggered me to dive into pvp and I liked to play pvp more than pve. I should add that their prices are low by comparing their effords. Even only the toys you get from achieves can be more expensive if you find them on blackmarket. Thank you again guys.

2 Likes

I skipped most of WoD expansion and I needed badly these Titles/Achs/Toys. The only problem is that is soooo hard to do it now, for guys like us “hunting” old content, almost unobtainable due to the amount of ppl you need to do it. Problem solved with these guys! My long forgotten quest Fight, Kill, Salute! is now disappeared from my quest log! Nice group, nice organised, the boost took place the next day we spoke together and now I am posing my new titles and rewards :slight_smile:

I strongly recommend them! I bought exactly what they described. Soon, safe and smooth! Good job guys!

2 Likes

Highly recommended, got both the nemesis boosts as well as Fight Kill Salute, both were quick and easy as described. For people who didn’t play WoD, I highly recommend Masla as a booster for these rare achieves! Cheers

2 Likes

Easy and smooth run. Masla is very well organised, down to the last detail. If you are after the title and/or toy, this is a really enjoyable way to get it, given that you don’t have to do anything other than follow Masla’s instuctions! Thanks you for this service!

2 Likes

I bought a boost for The Last of Us. All gone perfect :slight_smile: Thanks!!!

2 Likes

I sent you btag request :slight_smile: would love to try your offer ^^

2 Likes

Hello there! :wave:t4: :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d like to join your party if that’s still a thing.

• Two characters on my account have the Level 3 Garrison.
  • Both of them have the Level 3 Gladiator’s Sanctum.
  • I’ve got the [The Bone Collector] achievement unlocked on my account.
  • I’ve got the quest [Fight, Kill, Salute!] in my quest log.

I’ve contacted you via BattleTag.
Please let me (us) know if (and when) you do another achievement run.

Regards,
Rem

2 Likes

Top quality service, very smooth. I was level 100 too, in a group comprised mainly of 120s, and it still went without a hitch. If you’d like this achievement and title, then you’re in the right thread!

2 Likes

Thanks for nice boost

1 Like