Mass leavers are ruining all fun in random BGs

Its literally unplayable atm. 90% of the games on alliance are games I’m forced to join halfway due to leavers. The majority of lost games lead to 50% or more of the team leaving.

I think ppl who do leave games consistently should be banned from all forms of pvp for longer stretches of time. This behavior is as toxic as it gets and needs a just punishment.

1 Like

Well it would help if alliance players didnt have fresh max potatoes joining with 90k HP etc at the max level bracket. Its like joining a bracket of PVP at the lowest level enterable and vsing just highest levels of said bracket - like Vanilla. Yes theres some gear scaling but lets face it. If people got deserter for leaving mid game that would stop them leaving to atleast play it out, but then again OP. What you mentioned is only half the problem, you still got people exploiting the AFK system n current game too.

3 Likes

Alliance are notoriously bad at pvp anyways…leavers don’t make it any easier. However, it seems that there’s no intention from blizzard’s side to improve pvp matchmaking. As such…might as well lose quickly when you’re being GY farmed as is happening incredibly frequently lately. I don’t get the whole “never give up” motto, makes absolutely 0 sense. There isn’t “always a chance”.

2 Likes

This, essentially. You can’t really blame people for rather taking the 15 minute deserter break than spending more time than that in a battle that is practically lost by default because their team consists of freshly dinged characters that’ll take one Chaos Bolt from the well-geared enemy warlock to kill.

Fewer people would leave BGs if the fights were at least equal - not winning, just equal. But most of the time they aren’t.

1 Like

I agree. Leavers punishment needs to be revised

Edit: And if you think its bad on alliance, imagine on horde with 20 mins queues…

In horde I see many people under 100k hp in bgs too and a lot of times they are also those who complain about losing

Wasnt there like an experiment checking into this? Bigger animals from the same pack (mice) would intentionally lose 3/10 times so that he smaller mice wouldnt stop playing with them (who simply would stop playing with them if all their plays were losses)

Now were not Mice nor am I suggesting intentionally losing after a winstreak but itd be interesting to know how many losses these leavers had to eat before they became leavers

Yesterday In AB from very start people were saying let them win when horde got 3 bases and guess what when the douchebag doomsayers left and we got new people we had a crushing victory.

Most of the times In my experience for playing this game for so long its the crybaby whiners In bg’s that are the actual hinderence and useless waste of pixels.

Same as horde except you wait 12 minutes for that :upside_down_face:

I know it might not be really much but they could do something like they do on overwatch, give a bonus when people are queuing multiple battlegrounds in a row and nerf by 50-75% the honor gained for hours/days if they leave too many bgs…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.