Master Summoner Rework 10.1

I don’t think it’s a big deal and baseline precog will offset it somewhat. the cs change is a bit lame but whatever, we will adapt.

The thing i hate about this change is sure it may give us a faster tyrant cast, but to overall damage its a big nerf for one big elephant in the room which everyone seems to be ignoring because they think pre-cog is going to fix things.

That is there is far too much micro cc’s in the game. Face a double melee that go sweaty try hard and interupt every tyrant attempt with all their micro cc before using their kicks and you will know what i mean. Even now in lobbies above 2.1k mmr you will struggle to get out more than a 10 stack tyrant that just either gets cc’ or los’d anyways now people have learned to be scared of it.

And yes before someone jumps in and says “lul demo complaining about micro cc’s” yes demo is also one of the biggest offenders as well its just not fun to play against as where is the counter play to eating 4s followed by 3s into 1.5s in a row, trinket?

Pre-cog is really great for certain specs that are threatening outside of their cooldowns; like if the tier set wasn’t so hilariously bad for destro i would have immediatley put it as the strongest lock spec for 10.1 because of baseline pre-cog, but i now think affliction will be the goto spec namley beacuse of the crit nerf, baseline pre-cog which then gives them a free slot to take shadowy rift to deal with their current weakness, the zug zug melee train.

Perhaps i’m wrong on this tho, the buff to fel-lord might open up more casting windows for demos burst, but as it stands unless you can hard cc someone into tanking your tyrant damage, its just too easy to run away from by competant players, when the cast finally goes through after being shut down multiple times with micros so you end up with a baby tyrant.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.