Maxd HoA level. What now?

No point swooping WQ’s anymore, the AP grind was at least one thing that remotely felt like improving my character in power. I wish I had guild hungry to wipe 200x on cabal and 300x on Uunat, but after vaJaina 300 wipes, ppl are burnt out. At this point, there is virtually nothing that I can aim for in terms of my char’s power grow and thus I find it difficult to find a will to log in. Sure, some alts etc, but really, this game :frowning:

Pause sub and play something else if there isn’t anything worth your time atm.

5 Likes

Do the Azerite power rewards turn into good rewards if you’re maxed?

Nope. I stopped farming at 48 when all traits are unlocked, just letting it tick up slowly now.

Farm gold for me.

Level fishing … or even try PvP as the last option (it comes right after archeology).

I have spent more time on alts than my main since I hit neck level 50.

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+do+you+mean+now+we+can+finally+play+the+game&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwj6z_y-vhAhUU6KYKHbkuBeUQ_AUIDigB&biw=1920&bih=969#imgrc=NpvISvS07UPmJM:

now you can unsub until 8.2 congratulations.

2 Likes

Time to go outside man

Didn’t even know there was a max… Now I’m even less interested in levelling it, but I don’t know why :confused:

You answered your own question, work on an alt.

I’m working on at least 5 characters atm.

Also to add Zuldazaf is the first zone in all my year and of wow I can repeat 10 time and and not hate it

thank you for all replies. So basically it’s wait until 8.2 lol I rly cba leveling and gearing 5th char.

now you can enjoy the game

Well personally I’m happy I didn’t overextend my grinds, since I still have plenty of stuff to do. I have been enjoying myself from the start of the expansion doing what i feel like, rather then what “I have to do”. Think I’m at 48, 47, 49, 44 and 45 on my healers… while not overfarming AP. Probably will have to take it seriously eventually thou.

Do high end M+.

Form a team, discuss routes, do high keys…hope for sick titanforges, improve your rio score.

Farm gold, so you can buy good stuff next patch. Even if u have plenty, gold is never enough.

Do old achievements.

Anything.
If people can’t set goals for themselves in this big of a mmorpg, I don’t know what they are like irl. Yikes

1 Like

Gear up another spec or level up another class. Considering 8.3 is mostly the last patch maxing everything before last tier catch up mechanics is just a waste of time. Better level up all classes, because it feels way better than any 120 content in BFA (currently). And its really baffling.

If I did purely what I enjoyed my neck would never get any higher xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.