Mechagnomes disturbing?

Mechagnomes aren’t either.
They’re gnomes. Born just like gnomes are born.
And then they enhance themselves with parts. THEY are not manufactured. Some parts of them are.

So, if you take those parts of them away, they’re just regular gnomes.
See my point now?

And?
If you take away the antlers highmountain tauren are ‘just’ tauren.

It’s a theme. A gimmick. That’s all.

2 Likes

I agree with that, I’m against those alt-races too.
But with mechangnomes it’s even worse, because those parts that makes them different are crafted, created with tools.

Well, then we’ll just agree to disagree.
I don’t think that makes it worse. In fact, in my opinion, it makes it better because it’s a theme I like. Much better than sticking some silly antlers on a cow and calling it a different race for instance. :smirk:

Well, think about it a bit.
How are the new members of that “Race” are created?
More mutilated gnomes with crafted parts?
Makes no sense

You’re overthinking it mate. It’s a game. If they add them as an allied race, it’ll just be another option for those who enjoy them.

Much of WoW falls apart when you start applying real world sensibilities to it.

fantasy is fantasy when it’s consistent. otherwise it’s just… dunno… garbage?
For instance, portals make sense in a fantasy world.
But transporting a whole city (like dalaran) does not.
Fantasy has to make sense in its own conditions.

Then I guess you think WoW is garbage? Time to find a new game?
Because it’s not going to change. There’s plenty of things in WoW where you just have to suspend disbelief or it’ll fall apart.

Take BfA… the whole expansion is based on entire races being utterly, utterly brainless about their actions. :man_shrugging:

Well like I said in other posts, I’m just killing time in BFA (i returned after 5 years and i’m playing now for 26 days).
I think you were the one who doubted if I was even leveling and my leveling alt is shamanakis 104 lvl now.

I don’t like BFA and the whole current course of the game, exactly for the reasons you mentioned.

EDIT: Give me a fantasy, but make an effort to portrait it as real. Don’t just add un-connected things to it. That’s just lazy.

Well, I don’t like SOME things about BfA. I don’t like the theme they sold us at the start; the war. I DO like that we’re finally heading towards a real enemy again.
And there are plenty of other things that I do enjoy about the expansion. So yeah, I choose to just put aside the brainless war and focus on what I DO like.

They’re MAKING the connections. It’s their world. Their lore. They can do with it what they want.
And it’s your right to dislike it if you don’t agree with their choice.

" I choose to just put aside the brainless war and focus on what I DO like."
I respect that.
But I told you how I see it.

Aye; like I said, we’ll just have to agree to disagree.
And that’s fine. :slight_smile:

Heck, who knows… they might not even become an allied race.

Who said Forsaken aren’t disturbing too? :wink:

But i think mechagnomes are worse cause they basically got the bodies of children. Mutilated bodies of children basically. It’s… just not right with me.

Hmm but alliance already has gnomes, adding robo-gnomes would be silly imo.

Dude, i can.t understand you.
They are gnomes. They are smaaaaaaaal
And you are biiiiiiiiigg
Unless you zoom in. You won’t notice them at all. At least the mecha parts. Detailed.

Maybe add mecha gnomes to horde and voldunai to alliance :slight_smile: ?

Dunno why they stopped before removing the head. Best part of a Gnome to remove, imho!

1 Like

If this is accurate, then I consider them less disturbing than the current models for female Gnomes, that all look like the Bride of Chucky or Mrs. Bates when strung out.

1 Like

So people with prosthetics are disturbing? It ain’t there fault, RACIAL PROFILING IS WHAT THAT IS MATE! Or err… bodyshaming? Pick one.