-I was wrong, we need layers

-I was wrong, we need layers.

49 Likes

Confirmed, layering started on sunday, presumably because of increased pop? It should not be the case. Layering is absolutely not needed on Era and it will only harm open world experience that just started popping off again in recent months.

12 Likes

Layers KILL Classic. The worst thing to happen to this game.

Id rather see queues any day.

Ishu alah death to layers.

11 Likes

remove layering, people are enjoying seeing and playing with others in th open world, that’s the cornerstone feature of classic

14 Likes

Layering just kills the classic experience and puts an end to recently popped up servers. Please don’t ruin our last remaining recreational.

13 Likes

Please oh Please - Blizzard - Remove layering, it really really really sucks.

11 Likes

No layers pls

10 Likes

The world being so populated is why I have stayed and invested my time in Classic.

We all knew it was too good to be true… or at least, to last…

6 Likes

Layers must go away … I was quite surprised when I unexpectedly swapped layers after joining party. One of the main experiences for vanilla wow is when everywhere you go you see loads of people. So please remove layering.

6 Likes

Remove layering. I’d like to actually see people in my mmo. Ty

11 Likes

Remove Layering - game feels empty compared to before.

8 Likes

Remove layering Blizzard, it makes no sense at all for classic to have it.

7 Likes

Layering makes the world feel deserted again, right when the world in Classic Era was starting to come alive again.

Not only that, some players abuse layers to “hop” during world PvP and escape defeat. Super annoying.

Remove layers, Blizzard. Your customers have spoken.

8 Likes

if you guys think blizzard will listen then i dont know what to tell you at this point

3 Likes

They have given in to player demands on numerous occasions.

If there are enough people that don’t want layering it will go. We just don’t know how many people it will need to be.

4 Likes

And ofc they have to consider the players that support layering too. They are a considerable amount to be fair.

where can i vote

2 Likes

No they dont, because they are playing the wrong game.

Layers are gonna be blatantly abused by cheaters who will escape ganks, asking for invites all day long, just like they did at the launch of 2019 Classic.

Layers AND Chronoboon? RIP Classic. The open world has just VANISHED.

2 Likes

Please share this thread among your guilds and other communities

1 Like

Let’s hope someone at Blizzard sees this. Queues should be the natural response to an increase in population. Not a weird layer that hides players from other players… Having a world brimming with life is one of the best things about an MMO.

4 Likes