Merge dead servers or offer free transfers

Not much to say, I think topic explains it completely, and all that are playing Classic TBC understand this huge problem. Till when people will paying a subscription to a game that is supposed to be a MMORPG and it clearly cannot offer that massive multiplayer experience in so many servers ? And the only choice given is to constantly pay for overpriced server transfer services …

15 Likes

Move off the empty realm then. it’s a reduced price at the moment.

2 Likes

Yea. Pay to own game. Pay to keep game active. Pay to have people to play with. Pay to get perks. At least quests free to complete.

8 Likes

Berny right, except for pay to get perks.

Blizzard have given people an option to fix it but even in the sale it’s still too much.

2 Likes

It’s an automated process (To 99% without further insight).
Why blame the customers for not ‘paying enough’?

Where you replying to me?

This needs to happen to rebalance the realms

its making me wanna go back to retail but not gonna happen

You cant balance servers there is way too many horde for that, they could do big mono servers but i dont think everyone would be happy with that

3 Likes

… and I thought anyone who cried for HvH knew that it would speed up mono-faction-servers.

It’s too late for everything but mono-faction-servers for you sweaty PvP Horde, there’s not enough alliance left.

Tadaa. It was warned many times woth the risks of HvH implementation. Dead Alliance PvP servers is now the new norm with a few exceptions like Firemaw and Earthshaker.

1 Like

If they can do this:

Then it shouldn’t be hard to fix population problems in EU

Depends on what you call a fix, are you fine with server with 100% horde?

I’m never fine with an overwhelming domination of 1 faction on a server

Earthshaker dead alliance server.

Then i really wanna hear your way to fix the servers, because i have no idea.

i mean on the us what happened is that they offered transfers off the dead realms, not a bad idea but not meant to balance anything

There is many many tools, like ques for joining server if there is toooo many players online of your faction compared to oposite faction, character creation restrictions etc.
Its 21century, its not like they have to count players with fingers, pen and paper.

That could have been solutions half year earlier, now it is too late

With HvH bgs, you know its too late for anything.

2 Likes