Merging bnet accounts

Im currently being very unmotivated to play the game… im trying to merge my two battlenet accounts to my main account so i can log in on wow1 and wow2 with the same mailadress, estimated ticket time is 45 days and reading up on other posts its taking several day to get the process done… anyone else had this and got this solved?
even posted a ticket on my second account providing all the ID details and such things to make the process smoother, still no answer tho

Account mergers are currently unavailable due issues:

Livechat is not available for this and in general, has also been disabled to assist with the ticket queue.

1 Like

There was a post the other day to the effect that Blizzards developers have suspended all account merge operations, until after the release of DragonFlight, because apparently its a developer that has to execute the merge, its not automated. And they are busy fixing DF bugs and preparing for the release of DF.

Saneko beat me to it… Again. shakes fist in a friendly manner

2 Likes

I feel like there is very many issues atm with blizzard?
Not having the merge account thing up.
Locking servers for no reasons, if i would be able to create a level 1 on a wow2 and then buy a boost, i wouldnt bother making a ticket.
But saying theres a difference if im for example have 2 different accounts, 1 main account were i have my main on firemaw. What difference would it make if i played on another character on that server instead of my main?
Right now the issue for me is that i cant reach my looms or flying because of the people assigned to it is unavailable.
It basically keeps a customer out of the actual game that they´d want to play

Any feedback you may have about realm populations you can create a thread on your realm forums or at the main realm pops thread here:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/transfer-restrictions-and-free-character-transfers-now-available-updated-21-october/379506/

Support doesn’t handle population issues.

but my question is, why hype up wotlk, and then release DF so close behind if they cant handle it? apparently planning this gone very wrong, not to be rude but as a Classic only player this actually affects me and is very very dissapointing.