Messed up textures on shirts/in-game clothes!

As of today I’ve noticed a somewhat annoying graphical glitch with some of my favorite shirts.

https://i.gyazo.com/3c72269ebf50998e66956df883ca3682.png

It’s supposed to be all white, but now at my sleeves it looks like I’ve dunked my arms in water.

This issue persists with the white swashbuckler shirt and formal white shirt.

https://i.gyazo.com/c1abb725f6ccb2cc7b86f5e47deeb19f.png

My friends are seeing this on my character as well, so it’s not on my end and they are seeing the same for themselves, something in the update changed something.

EDIT: After going through things I’ve discovered that even certain cloth items are messed up for cloth-users in a familiar manner.

Affected items:

White Swashbuckler’s Shirt
Formal White Shirt
Embroidered Armor
Haliscan Jacket
Amber Filigreed Doublet
Scarlet Filigreed Doublet
Golden Filigreed Doublet
Cerulean Filigreed Doublet
Brewfest Regalia
Archmage Robe
Truefaith Vestments
Wizardweave Robe
The Postmaster’s Tunic

And many more.

1 Like

Not to mention the mythic Antorus set for Mages.

https://i.gyazo.com/5c3baee172a06f69434dac84695b084d.png

The sleeves got the normal colouring, the boots and helmet got the same treatment. The season 1 elite PVP set of BFA has also had its model changed, so lose what set it apart from the base PVP appearance… So. That probably is not intentional.

It has been around eight days, still no blue-poster even remotely acknowledging my post. : c

So it seems they’ve also messed up the sets for mages and then elite pvp sets.

Hey there!

Just did a bit of testing to see what was what and I was only able to confirm this issue occurring on Human Females using the shirts Roann mentioned, definitely something a little strange going on here!

As always, if you notice this kind of thing, do report it as a bug in-game with as much detail as possible!

I eh …

I don’t see it

Thank you, I’ll try and do just that (As in sending a bug report.) Have you also forwarded this up the chain?

On a note I’d like to use this thread to point out that the Season 1 Elite leather set has been changed again, it no longer has the ‘‘3d’’ elbow pad of the elite season 1 leather pvp gear for Alliance that was missing until like 8.1 or 8.2 when it was actually added into the game, now with recent update of 8.3 it seems to be gone again.

To renew this thread. The issue still persists and it’s really annoying for us on roleplaying servers. We did some testing and the issue seems rater simple.

On ALL Shirts, Robes, Dresses, what have you with bell sleeves this bug exists. Just look at everything in your dressing room and look for those items with the sleeves shaped like the [White Swashbuckler’s Shirt]. Everything with those sleeves is considerably darker at the end … and it’s really, REALLY annoying.

Please fix it. For all us roleplayers. We’d be really grateful.

1 Like

I had a problem with hair ingame when I installed the latest Nvidia drivers for my 1050Ti. No other game has it and a rollback fixed it.

Still a issue.